Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Trenbolone Acetate, Testosterone Enanthate, Deca Cycle Log

where are you getting the money to spend on all this stuff
wouldn't it be a better investment to use it on your education and building a business Etc
how i paid this stuff? Discord Reselling and work at publix, my college is paid i got a scholarship no need to worry about my economy thanks tho!

bros You only 20 years old is that a typo what's going on there
tell us more about what you did in high school and over the past couple years
i really did nothing in high school besids focusing in passing all classes with good grade! also had a very bad addiction to not sleep in my high school time!

well at least you're honest about your age you could have easily put your 25 and I'm sure a lot of guys do that anyway

You need to put up your pictures and you better look amazing otherwise it's silly to even consider steroids at your age but I'm willing to be open about it because this isn't the place to be your daddy
i will post pics tmrw, even tho i dont look like you says amazing, besides my quads, forearms and back!

Obviously I would never advise steroids at your age, especially tren. But, since you are doing it anyways, keep the log updated so we can help with any issues that arise.

20 years old (today is my birthday i was 19), started my gym journey about 8 to 9 months ago, few months after starting the gym my social media got infected with "tren memes", mk677" and bunch more of substances, so i decided to give a try to mk677 and s4, got decent amount of gains and feeling strong did only run this two for about 6 weeks, after that i was again a normal person only taking pre, alot of caffeine and shakes every often and other sups like zinc, fish oil and magnesium, after few months (about 2 or 3) I started to not see progress (could be my shit diet or shit sleep) but i was about to cancel my membership until a friend told me to give a try to Trt, (i did not use only trt (rookie mistake) bought trt (ultima pharama) bought tren A (pharamqo) and bought deca (pharmacon labs), bought my shit pct that i got informed by my most trusted source (google) so i bought nolvadex for in cycle prevent gyno (i did not need this for the amount of test i was taken retard decision from me), i also bought clomid and hcg (they sended me mesterolone free for some reason and i did not know for what was this for so i did my research and it can also be used as a pct even if is not for that, well started my cycle, all was going good and everything still good until this day, no side effects or anything besides night sweats and some mood changes (sometimes i cry alone) well after yapping all this am going to be giving the specific details of what am doing or what am planning to do!

my current cycle started like this :
testosterone E 350mg/week for 14 weeks (1.2ml). = i did stick to this dose for test (i feel good)
-
deca-dura 300mg/week for 8 weeks (1ml). ( i stopped taking this last week, i feel like pharmacon labs not very trusted)
-
Tren A 70m/e3d for 8 weeks (0.7 mL) (150mg/week total). ( i still taking tren but dose went from 75 to 100mg because i was not having any issue with 75 so am testing)

pct still the same pretty shit (again i dont have a coach or advisor (rookie mistake from me am sorry)
pct :

HCG : 2500iu weekly for two-weeks
-
4 weeks 25-50mg per day mesterolone(prov) ( got this for free so i just added it here ( looks like it can be used as a pct)
-
clomid 100mg per day - 50/morning - 50/night for 20 days
-

my stats from my last thread of the first post :
stats :

19 years old ( now am 20 my birthday is today )
180lb ( i got fat from shit diet now am sitting 86 )
5'6 ( still same sadly)
squad : 315 / 6 reps ( new pr is 9 reps )
bench 205 / 3 reps (i dont bench that often) ( bench still same, i pinned my rear delt and got fucking bad (could not move)
deadlift ( 405 / 1 rep max ) (fav) ( still same )

what everyone wants to know my DIET and SLEEP :

well well well, i wake up and i eat 4 eggs normally i change how i eat it depends of how i feel, sometimes i boil them or sometimes i do scrambled eggs, for lunch i eat rice i dont measure it i just use my eye ( about a hand ) i add some bbq to the rice and normally i eat some chicken, boiled hot dogs or chicken, for dinner i do not eat normally at home, i buy this sandwiches that they sell at the 7 elevens that have like 30 some protein in it and a 46g protein shake and thats it, i do not track my cal, carbs or protein intake daily and finally my sleep; my sleep is pretty good i always get a min of 8 hours to 9 of sleep.

again am a 20 years old college student which is doing this as a hobby ofc that i wanna improve but its hard for me to follow a daily pattern of weight food, eat healthy, etc....

I will attach my blood work as soon as my doctor send it to me ( taking longer than expected for some reason )

measurements :

bicep : 16 inch ( average )
quads 24 inch (pretty decent )
calves 17 inch
waist ( not worth it measure it ( am chubby in my lower belly)

my workout split :
chest
back
arms
legs

reps/range ( heavy as i can go but that i can still do at least 6 good reps )
normally i do 6 to 8 sets for muscle depends how i feel.
( i do not take rest day unless i feel like i need it )

before every workout i do 2 miles of cardio in a seated bike

well thats going to be it, am going to add some extra info down here so you can already know before hand.

am i going to stop taking gear : No
what am i planning for my future : get big and finish my career
do i know the risk of taking such drugs at this short age : yes
Will i still do anything to get as big as i can until i feel satisfied : yes (even if potentially means fucking my health : yes
Am i open to hear how to improve my future cycle, training or health : yes
Thanks for being honest. With that said, I understand where you are coming from. However, you are only 20 years old. You are going to do what you are going to do. I would very highly recommend speaking to both a psychiatrist for your desire to do whatever it takes to feel better (including death), and an endocrinologist who understands athletes and using steroids. They are hard to find, but they exist.
The fact you are using trenbolone at such a young age is concerning.
When I was 14 years old, I was 6'5" and 135 pounds. I was a skinny bitch. By the time I was 22, I weighed 200 pounds. My first cycle I was 25 years old and used Test and Deca. I got up to my competition weight of 225#'s and I was 6'5". Growing up I was the tall skinny kid; i.e. a wimp. I wanted to use gear by the time I was a teenager, but I was told by some good bros to wait until I was at least 25. I'm glad I waited.
I'm now 49 years old with a career, wife and son. Current stats are 6'5" and 250 pounds. Next week I will start a new cycle of Test, Tren, Winny and maybe a few other compounds. Keep in mind, I've been doing this for 25 years and I listen to the bros on this forum. I use low doses.
Anyway, i'm rambling, but when I saw you post your age, I had to say something. I don't want you ending up like Rich Piana.

Obviously I would never advise steroids at your age, especially tren. But, since you are doing it anyways, keep the log updated so we can help with any issues that arise.
am trying man but not in my best time right now my 8 months gf just told me that she does not feel anything no more đź’”

Thanks for being honest. With that said, I understand where you are coming from. However, you are only 20 years old. You are going to do what you are going to do. I would very highly recommend speaking to both a psychiatrist for your desire to do whatever it takes to feel better (including death), and an endocrinologist who understands athletes and using steroids. They are hard to find, but they exist.
The fact you are using trenbolone at such a young age is concerning.
When I was 14 years old, I was 6'5" and 135 pounds. I was a skinny bitch. By the time I was 22, I weighed 200 pounds. My first cycle I was 25 years old and used Test and Deca. I got up to my competition weight of 225#'s and I was 6'5". Growing up I was the tall skinny kid; i.e. a wimp. I wanted to use gear by the time I was a teenager, but I was told by some good bros to wait until I was at least 25. I'm glad I waited.
I'm now 49 years old with a career, wife and son. Current stats are 6'5" and 250 pounds. Next week I will start a new cycle of Test, Tren, Winny and maybe a few other compounds. Keep in mind, I've been doing this for 25 years and I listen to the bros on this forum. I use low doses.
Anyway, i'm rambling, but when I saw you post your age, I had to say something. I don't want you ending up like Rich Piana.
thanks for everything man

Top Bottom