Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will2B's 2007 Log

Will2BLean said:
Wednesday, January 3, 2007
DAY 2, NO ALCOHOL
Weight: 131.6

Today's Goals:
send email to dean to find out what courses from my prior degree will transfer over (may go back to school!)
30 mins yoga
abs

6:20 - Rise + 15 pushups
C25K, wk 5, day 1

7:45 - PWO Shake, 1/2c shredded wheat, multi
11:00- 1c LF cottage cheese, 3oz. carrots, 3 fish oil
2:30 - 3c spinach, 3oz. chicken, 2T light balsamic vinaigrette
5:30 - 1oz. peanuts

Happy hump day everyone!!! :D
What would you go back to school for???

treilin said:
What would you go back to school for???

Oh, goodness, I've been going back and forth through SO many options. :lmao: I've narrowed it down to getting a PharmD, becoming a registered dietitian, or (not through a university, but it's an option still) massotherapy. My head has been spinning for months because I just can't decide.

Will2BLean said:
Oh, goodness, I've been going back and forth through SO many options. :lmao: I've narrowed it down to getting a PharmD, becoming a registered dietitian, or (not through a university, but it's an option still) massotherapy. My head has been spinning for months because I just can't decide.
Hmmm well how much school do you want to go back through? Do you enjoy putting food and diets together? Are you in tune with your senses? Does money matter?

Will2BLean said:
Good luck with whatever one you decide on hun :heart:
I'm taking the registered dietician route myself ;)

Will2BLean said:

The cool thing about it is that you have options, someone once told me to just throw all my abitions in a hat, pick one and do it :)

treilin said:
Hmmm well how much school do you want to go back through? Do you enjoy putting food and diets together? Are you in tune with your senses? Does money matter?

See, those are all questions I've been asking myself. :lmao: The school part of the PharmD is what gets me... I mean, I like school, but the course schedule does not go with my current work schedule, and I don't know that I'm ready to give up a good (well, decent... pay sucks, benefits are good, people are nice, but it is not fulfilling at all) job for it at this point in my life. As for the RD, I do enjoy putting food and diets together... I really enjoy learning about food and diets, and I don't consider myself to know much about it now, but that's what school is for, right? :lmao: I like putting my diet together and the number/macro aspect a LOT (I have a degree in Math & CS, so naturally numbers are my friend. lol). Plus, I think this would be a very fulfilling job! The pay isn't too great, but it's better than what I'm making now... and salaries are increasing pretty quickly w/ this field... oh, and it seems like there's plenty of room for growth with this. Massage therapy... honestly, this just sounds like fun. :lmao: I do realize that it isn't a full-time job per say, but the idea of only working 20-30 hours a week sounds nice. The thing I don't like about it is the wear and tear it puts on your body, and it isn't a job you can do forever because of this.

Okay, wow, I'm rambling. :lmao: School doesn't bother me, it's the idea of having to give up my current job to go... money is important, but not TOO important. As long as I can live comfortably and take a couple trips a year, I'm a happy camper. ;) As for my senses... I think I'm aware of them... much more so than, say, your average person or people I know in "real life". lol

Okay, I'll shut up now. ;) :heart:
sbt2082 said:
Good luck with whatever one you decide on hun :heart:
I'm taking the registered dietician route myself ;)
Thank you!
Really? I didn't know that! How are you liking it so far?

Hey girl that's what a cheat day is for enjoy it :)
Will2BLean said:
I cannot tell you how many people Ive met on EF that were on a similar path. I am on the same page with job unfulfilment.. my best advice to those who CAN make a change is to do it. Im here at least another 2.5 years unless I will the lottery or the kabash is put on health insurance & preexisting conditions. You WILL find your way. :rose: Nothing but + vibes your way will2.

:rose:

saw this & thought of you, ONLY B/C YOUR AVI!!!

chunkydunk.gif

CK, you sneaky little thing... I didn't even see your post. :lmao: I'm scared shitless of doing that. That's how I ended up with my Math & CS degree... I just went with something easy (for me, anyways).

Thanks so much, Buns! :heart: I am eager to see what the ag department has to say about becoming an RD... and about the chunky dunk thing.. it's pretty accurate after my fat fest holiday season. :lmao:

Will2BLean said:
Wednesday, January 3, 2007
DAY 2, NO ALCOHOL
Weight: 131.6

Today's Goals:
send email to dean to find out what courses from my prior degree will transfer over (may go back to school!)
30 mins yoga
abs

6:20 - Rise + 15 pushups
C25K, wk 5, day 1

7:45 - PWO Shake, 1/2c shredded wheat, multi
11:00- 1c LF cottage cheese, 3oz. carrots, 3 fish oil
2:30 - 3c spinach, 3oz. chicken, 2T light balsamic vinaigrette
5:30 - 1oz. peanuts, 1/2c shredded wheat

Happy hump day everyone!!! :D
6:00 - 30 minutes yoga

Abs circuit (15 reps each exercise, circuit completed twice)

Crunches
Lying leg raises
Seated Twists (per side)

Okay, my actual meals didn't go down like they should. I was so hungry today. I munched too much!

6:45 - 20 sweet & crunchy peanuts
1 slice rye bread
2 slices turkey breast
This is where I screwed up. I tried to skip my PWO shake since I didn't lift. From now on, I will drink it. :worried: :rolleyes:

7:00 - 3.4 oz chicken breast
1c early peas

I will not eat anything for the rest of the day. At least my calories are still within the cutting range. Ugh. I'm so mad at myself. I WILL do better tomorrow!

8:00 - sleepy time tea, melatonin

Totals 1519
f: 43 - 26%
c: 159 - 37%
p: 135 - 37%

I felt hungry from the time I ate my salad until now. :chomp: and I'm still hungry. :rolleyes:

Thursday, January 4, 2006
DAY 3 NO ALCOHOL
DAY 3 NO DIET COKES
Weight: 130.4 :elephant:
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

DAILY GOALS
*Stick to the schedule! I don't want a yesterday repeat!!
*Call CS for DVD burner
*Mail packages
*One load of laundry :rolleyes:

7:30 - rise, 15 pushups

7:45 - M1: PWO shake, 1/2c shredded wheat, multi
11:00 - M2: 1c lowfat cottage cheese, 3oz carrots, 3 fish oil caps
2:30 - M3: 3c baby spinach, 3oz. chicken, 2T light balsamic vinaigrette
5:30 - M4: 1oz. peanuts
6:15 - M5: PWO shake, 1/2c shredded wheat

6:45 - 20 minutes pilates; HIIT (High box march: 30s, recovery: 60s) x 6

8:00 - M6: 1c mixed veggies (broccoli, mushrooms, water chestnuts), 3oz. chicken, sleepy time tea, melatonin
9:50 - M7: 1T ANPB

**May have herbal tea, green tea, or coffee at any time during the day. If I'm hungry and it isn't time to eat, I'll try drinking one of them instead of eating. :)

Totals 1405
f: 46 (30%)
c: 122 (30%)
p: 139 (40%)
Water: at least 1 Gallon

Last edited:
Top Bottom