Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who log shows them losing weight???

ksharp01

There are so many logs here in the women's forum but most appear to already be in great shape and maintaining. Who has a log that is fairly new to this and trying to lose weight?
I have been eating clean and excersing 3-4 times a week and haven't notice ANY improvement in myself. Maybe I am not doing something right. I would think from going junk food junkie to eating chicken, fish, veggies and protien shakes and lots of water (which I have always drank water throughout the day) I would at least feel something!!! Errr....it has truely only been 2 months now and I am not giving up but realistily should I been noticing any difference yet? I figured at least water loss or something!!!
Yeah, I know that I didn't get this way over night and and it is gonna take time and I have all the time in the world but it sure would be nice to feel something move by now.
I am so impatient. As good as I am eating mybe it isn't good enough. Here is an example
*morning...either a protien shake or oatmeal with raisins, grits or maybe even 1 wheat waffle or toast with just cbinb spray.
*mid mornig...some fruit or carrots w/pb, kashi bars, rice cake w/pb
*lunch...chicken w/yam pattie (today I did have speggetti but made with carb free sauce, lean meat & wheat noodles.
*mid day maybe a chicken breast or tuna w/ mustard.
*dinner may be same as lunch before I work out and then a protein shake after workout.

The working out has been the easy part....the eating part has been so hard for me. I hate veggies!!! I will eat brocolli, or frozen corn, lettuce with salad spritzer.
Am I at least close?
I have also substituded my Tony's seasoning with Mrs. Dash for no salt and if I have to have suger I use spenda. Oh and when I have to have bread, wheat only.

btw...I am 35yrs old 5'2 @ 136 lbs not sure of bf%

Hey there! Just dropping in to say ... don't worry so much about the actual weight, I can tell you mine fluctuates every few days... so go more by how you feel, how your clothes fit, etc :) I know its tough to get over the actual scale thing (I think we all go through it) but stick with it!

*Bunny* said:
Have you had bloodwork done?

How many cals are you eating a day every day? fit day Macros?

Are you UNDEREATING?

What specifically are you doing for training? Set, reps, cardio, ALL of it

How can you say you are sure you haven't lost any bodyfat when you haven't even tracked it properly? (NO SCALES)

Progress for you

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/announcement.php?f=9&announcementid=249

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5358270&postcount=2882

No I haven't done bloodwork and I did start on fitday and never kept up with it. I don't have a computer at home right now so I would get so behind on it. On work outs i had a personal trainer get me started but he has me really working all body parts and then cardio same day.
Crap<He had it wrote down for me and I left it at home. I'll bring tomorrow to post for yall.
Now last night I just did the Hiit cardio on the ellipitic killer :) Was only able to go 10 mins...that was tuff but felt good. 30 secs on 30 secs low.
On all the other machines I do something like this:
12 sets 3 times and each time moving weight up when possible.
He is a guy with like no personality and I don't know now from being on this site if he was correct in what he gave me.

I am trying to not rely or even look at scale but I don't FEEL different nor do my clothes. How do I get my bf checked? Dr.?

Hmmmmm, well I'm not seeing any protein in a couple of your meals - just carbs. I'm assuming water is some of your problem from that standpoint alone. For veggies....easy on the corn, carrots, fruit and meal bars. Lots of carbs/sugar in those. Also be careful with the bread.

....and what they said ^^^^^^^^ :)

There are MANY options to get your started, but Shadow was kind enough to lay it out for everyone with his project, making it NOT BORING by varying things every weeks & adding different techinques to make it fun.

The basic diet often suggested, and the one he uses in his project is 40P/30C/30F ... WITH A CHEAT MEAL, YAY for that!

You CAN change it up just hit the 40/30/30 macros, cals 10-12X your BW is your ratio that you stick with.

It's about 12 weeks, then after that you can try something new.

THANKS!! I WILL GO LOOK AT THAT!!

To many carbs? Damn, This is way harder than I thought it was gonna be. Never had to worry about it before.
Thanks all.

KSHARP01 said:
THANKS!! I WILL GO LOOK AT THAT!!

To many carbs? Damn, This is way harder than I thought it was gonna be. Never had to worry about it before.
Thanks all.
You will only know if you put it into a food counter JUST to get your started.

You want it simple? Just take a daily food plan, input that into fitday, make sure the cals & 40/30/30 are there and stick with that meal plan for 6 days a week.. 7th day, for ONE MEAL, that is your cheat meal.. don't BINGE just treat yourself.

So you don't have to get too into fitday unless you WANT to.

Well....mine

Kinda

I'm losing BF...not necessarily "weight"....check out the link in my sig.

*Bunny* said:
You will only know if you put it into a food counter JUST to get your started.

You want it simple? Just take a daily food plan, input that into fitday, make sure the cals & 40/30/30 are there and stick with that meal plan for 6 days a week.. 7th day, for ONE MEAL, that is your cheat meal.. don't BINGE just treat yourself.

So you don't have to get too into fitday unless you WANT to.

I did go in there and put my food in from yesterday and today and I'll be damned...I think I am getting to many carbs....I could scream. I thought I was doing so damn good!!! There was one thing I could even put in there right...kept telling me it was wrong but I checked and doubled checked it straight from the package. It's those peanut butter kashi bars. That probally has carbs to!!! I guess I didn't think that some things I was eating had so many carbs.
Looks like I need to stick to chicken, bake fish, tuna, steak and yucky veggies. Now Shadow, I was looking into your plan but am cardio is out the question....I do good as it is getting me and child up and dressed for work and school. Is that gonna hender me allot?

Top Bottom