Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What a Clean Diet Does....A Progress Report!

Daisy_Girl

Plat Hero
Platinum
Can't believe I am posting these pics, but things B Fold said to me motivated me to do so. :) This is just a reminder of what a clean diet and smart training can do for a body. My diet was all clean foods, no drugs, and I trained my ass off (quite literally!).

I'm posting this (and killing my pride!) so nobody - new or old - underestimates the effect of a GOOD DIET. Diet is #1 in changing your body and reaching your goals. No ifs, ands or buts. Don't make excuses, just do it. Now.

Here are pics of me taken April/May of 2003 (6 months ago). I had just taken about 6 months off eating well. I was working out, but minimally and not very hard. My diet consisted mostly of, well, of crap. I am normally "in shape", but due to life's stresses, I "boycotted" being healthy for awhile and paid the price. I gained over 30 lbs (up to 166lbs from 135) and was 30% BF (up from 21%).
539160e006edfe82f89e93cbc663b1ad.jpg

Now, these were taken about a week ago. I am over 30lbs lighter and approx 15% BF. I lost over 10 inches around my hips, almost 10 inches around my waist, around 3 inches off my thighs. If you need more pictures, I have a gazillion in my gallery.
4c03ff829517d121e3b578fea3e6cd65.jpg

4d293c9aa9da80a7a257a1b5e4a4a090.jpg

I still am a "work in progress" in that I have a lot of goals left to reach. Currently re-evaluating my training and diet to prepare for an NPC Figure Comp in Spring 2004. :)

Last edited:
Wow!!! Thats inspirational. It is great to see that you ladies with nice bodies started out where us beginners are. It confirms my suspicion that it is possible. Thanks very much...Ang

I should have asked in my 1st response what kind of clean diet you ate? Was it high in protein low in carbs like Spatt's cutting diet? Thanks...Ang

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw all the pics you had posted in the pics area but had no idea. You did all that in 6 months????? My god woman! You are quite beautiful & an inspiration! Thank you for posting these.

What I had been doing was AM cardio 5x per week and lifting 3x a week. This got the excess fat off, and I maintained my muscle mass but built no extra muscle. I actually lost the 30lbs in 4 months, but in the last 2 months have focused on building muscle. So now I am changing my workouts and what I am eating now has changed a little.

This is basically what I ate for 4 months straight, with one cheat day a week.

Meal 1: (post cardio)
1/2 - 3/4 cup Cream of Wheat with cinnamon and splenda
1 whole egg, 5 egg whites

Meal 2:
Protein Shake

Meal 3:
4oz Chicken
3-5oz Red Potato
Almonds

Meal 4: (usually post lifting)
Protein Shake

Meal 5:
4oz Chicken
Green Beans or Salad (no limit)

Meal 6: (before bed)
Protein Shake
Natty PB

Thanks. Maybe when I don't look like a chunk.........or a sausage , depending on the day, I'll post some before and afters....Ang

Fantasic post Daisy.

This post will be a great inspiration to the many people too shy to post up and those who may have temporarily lost their way..

Congradulations on your effort and progress and may you enjoy the rewards sweets.

:)

Simply brilliant.

Diasy, thanks for posting these pics! I bet a lot of women come here for the first time and think the Elite ladies have all been fitness model/body builder shape their entire lives.

Terrific job and congrats on your accomplishment.

Top Bottom