Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

want my butt to get bigger!!

Sunday

hi

we'v got these stepping mashines in our gym,,, if i use them will my butt get bigger????

i could put the machine on heavy resistance. i havnt used them yet wanted to ask some female first.

i do other exersises for my butt and it has increased a bit.

tanx

Unless you are using massive amounts of resistance step machines shouldn't give you a huge butt (unless you're genetically predisposed). Squats and lunges are more notorious for that.

are you male? judging by your av....

if you have the genetics, you can, but the step machine is so boring! why not up the resistance on the eliptical and stride away, it's more fun :D

Squats & lunges are definately the way to go. My fiancee has what I call the "apple bum". It's perfect (IMO) and he credits it all to squats & lunges.

Good luck!

I'm sure Velvett can back me up on this one...

take up figure skating! lol. Without it, I'd have no ass. (However, that's not as easy as it sounds.)

Oh, and all the squats/lunges/etc mentioned above...

FigureSkater said:
I'm sure Velvett can back me up on this one...

take up figure skating! lol. Without it, I'd have no ass. (However, that's not as easy as it sounds.) ..

Skater's Ass. :D

Yep, that's the only reason I have some curve there - both of my parents have flat butts.

Unfortunately - if you stop moving around you develop saggy skater ass.

Ahh well

Top Bottom