Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SMM's first thread!!

smmprincess said:
Hi there! So Ive been at it for about 10 days now. Ive been eating about 1700-1850 cals per day. 50% protein,30% carb 20% fat.

Im only doing 2-3 days cardio per week and I ve cut it down to 20 min. Ive started HIIT but its going to take a little bit before Im comfortable running that fast on a treadmill...im getting there

IVE UPPED MY WEIGHTS 5 lbs on most everything!!! Its the first time in a long time Ive had to ADD weight.

I feel lazy not doing that much cardio.....

Congrats! Just like trying to switch from more lifting to more cardio -its conditioning. Take the energy you have and put it into lifting! You should be seriously dragging ass by the time you get out of the gym!

:wavey: Hi SMM!! Welcome to EF!!

Sorry I'm late in checking out your thread - Sassy knows a TON & is certainly steering you in the right direction it seems.....with your clean eating plan and the weights - you really don't need to do that much cardio....

And one question - the "rolls" around your stomach - WHEN are they there?? All the time? do you have a Dunlap over your pants? Or just when you sit down?

When I sit... sometimes when I stand...I know some of it has to with with having had 2 big kids!! And having been overweight at one time. Im just really focused on steel tight abs...washboard style. Ill get there! Hey thanks for checkin in!!!
Ive been drinking about 4-5 scoops of protein powder a day. Is that excessive? Its just so easy to down a shake when your busy....

jenscats5 said:
:wavey: Hi SMM!! Welcome to EF!!

Sorry I'm late in checking out your thread - Sassy knows a TON & is certainly steering you in the right direction it seems.....with your clean eating plan and the weights - you really don't need to do that much cardio....

And one question - the "rolls" around your stomach - WHEN are they there?? All the time? do you have a Dunlap over your pants? Or just when you sit down?

Hey SMM!! Well done on yr progress so far!!

Keep it up and keep logging!!! Great pics BTW.. Stomach looks great..!!!

thanks!
So for today..
shoulders
lateral raise x3
upright row x3
rear delt row x3

tri's
dip stable on ball x3
skull crushers x3
tri extension x3

abs
my trainer gave me a killer workout in cluding 6 excercises
HIIT
im going to try HIIT on the elliptical today

I think I need to up cals more scale said 115 this AM

I still cant fiqure out right amout of calories...

dips on a stability ball??

Watch out for shoulder rotation.

smmprincess said:
When I sit... sometimes when I stand...I know some of it has to with with having had 2 big kids!! And having been overweight at one time. Im just really focused on steel tight abs...washboard style. Ill get there! Hey thanks for checkin in!!!
Ive been drinking about 4-5 scoops of protein powder a day. Is that excessive? Its just so easy to down a shake when your busy....

Well based on your pictures - I don't see a lot of "grab" so to speak......remember that when you sit your skin will fold over, causing a "roll" which is normal - you can't prevent that......

It's possible after kids to have some loose skin - but you don't look like you have a whole lot.....A lot of those low-rise pants cause love handles too cuz of where the waistband sits.....

Top Bottom