Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoes?

habitualhealth said:
Those are the exact ones I bought with straps. :D

I got another pair without straps too because i reeeeaaallly need to work on strengthening my ankles.

Those are the same ones I have....they are surprisingly comfortable....

Its amazing how comfortable they are when they fit well. I had a pair of mega stacks that were almost literally my most comfortable shoes - just that part about putting them on - you have to be sitting down & put both shoes on before attempting to walk.

A consideration tho - the plastic will stretch so be aware. If you have two pairs, maybe use one for practicing the other for stage.

Sassy69 said:
Its amazing how comfortable they are when they fit well. I had a pair of mega stacks that were almost literally my most comfortable shoes - just that part about putting them on - you have to be sitting down & put both shoes on before attempting to walk.

A consideration tho - the plastic will stretch so be aware. If you have two pairs, maybe use one for practicing the other for stage.
you are soooo smart.

question for you...not relating to shoes....i'm 3.5 weeks out from the FAME show. I'm at 13% BF and need to drops about 11lbs of unwanted bloto. Any suggestions short of helluvalot of cardio? Will that even work? I'm kindof back and forth with my diet as to what I should/n't be eating this close.

Is that 11 lb of bodyfat or water + bodyfat? I have no idea what you are doing now i.e. diet & cardio -- I"ll throw out some ideas here & maybe tell me where that is relative to what you are doign now.

Training- high rep for more aerobic -- just burn -- no time to build at this point.

Diet - try 2 days no complex carb , 1 day carb- say 100 g, then 2 days no carb. Dont' knwo what your current cals are - might try dropping the total amount a bit as well.

Cardio -- 2 x / day - not sure how you do it now -- 2 x 1 hr / day or 2 sessiosn but HIIT mixed in there.

The last week do a carb deplete / load & water deplete w/ some natural diuretics like MHP Xpel or Taraxatone.

Top Bottom