Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

35 and at a crossroads

Sorry I have no advice on PED.
But want to say I have huge respect for power lifters. My gym is a great mix of bodybuilders, powerlifters, cardio hounds, boxing, mma etc…
Both men and women. Even plain folks trying to be healthier.
Powerlifters are a different bread than me. I look kinda strong. But those folks are no joke. Moving some crazy weight.
Do what makes you happy.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

we have all been through so much the past few years when it comes to steroid use and also the gyms. I would like to know what you thought about me switching from being a bodybuilder to a powerlifter
what kind of steroids would you switch to in that situation.? I'm looking strongly at switching over and using more harsh steroids like trenbolone and maybe halo.

Nope.

Is the change over for the purpose of competition?

I'm just asking cause power lifting is going to be a lot harder on you as you age then body building. Your going from lifting in the 6-20 rep range to lifting in the 3-4 rep range and doing regular testing of personal records. I personally plan to go the other way after my rotator cuff repair. No plans to ever bench in the mid 300's again and probably even keep dead lifts and squats under 400. I have no desire to lose my anger management classes (the gym) again while I recover from an injury as it really plays head games with you.

35 is young. Very young. You haven't even lived half your life yet. I am 60 and laugh out loud when people say "at your age" to 30 and 40 year olds. Our life expectancy is 70-80-90 years. Does anyone really think you can't excel as you age? For motivation look up Sly Stallone in the gym on youtube. The guy is an animal and far from unique. Lots of 60+ 70+ lifters and athletes. The kids will learn this as they age.

I have used steroids to support a similar shift for me: as a bodybuilder and now I focus purely on athletic performance.

For powerlifting, among other things, you'll want power, speed, and durability.

Nothing beats Tren AQ (base) for on demand power. I have gone through periods where I burst my strength gains and knock down barriers with 10-20 Tren AQ daily. You will be an absolute tank in the gym but by the afternoon you'll have no sides whatsoever.

Yes, Superdrol would work but personally I would never touch it. Not even in my younger (40s) days when I was trying some really crazy stuff.

For on demand strength I would consider test base, tren (as described), and either winstrol, anavar, or tbol with the heaviest daily dose being between 30-90 minutes before the start of lifting. Winstrol is my favorite of the three because it gives power, promotes collagen synthesis to supports joints, and is a strong diuretic to keep excess water )and high blood pressure) at bay. You just need to hydrate thoroughly with Winstrol to avoid the painful joints people blame on winny but is actually caused by dehydration.

Wish the best of success in your directional change.

All steroids will help with strength so I suggest you work up to the more harsh compounds. Not sure what your experience is but you don't have to jump right to tren. I would focus more on changing how you train.

Top Bottom