Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SASA JOURNAL 2006/May start

hi, thanks I try keep of diary..but I love it
I don't take SYNTHROID now, but still I'm running on thyroid pills is some combination T3/T4, I took synthroid with this together, now I tring be without thyroid pills, But I feel OK. I'm still insulin resistant, but I think is littel bit better. When I took synthroid too my sugar was so high...I don't know if overdose thyrid pills can raise sugar level, but now I feel better not too much crapy.
Last result my thyroid test was:
Total T4 12.3 normal range 6.09-12.23 ug/dl
T3U 45 normal range 32-48.4
T7{FTI} 5.54 normal range 1.95-5.92
TSH 0.025L normal range 0.35-5.60
....so probably I was overmedicine, because of I try go down with medicine. :silly:

MY exercise routine

CHEST+BIC
Bench 3x10
Incline dumbel fly 3x10
cabel crossover 3x10
buterfly 2x10
close grip EZ bar curl 3x10
Dumbel biceps curl 3x10

BACK+SHOULDERS
Deadlift 3x10
Bent over Barbel row 3x10
V-bar pulldown 3x10
Machine press?? 3x10
Dumbell press 3x10
Latereal raise 3x10
seatet lateral raise 3x10

LEGS+TRICEPS
Squat 3x12,10,10
Leg extension 3x10
Leg curl 3x10
Seated leg press 3x10
sometimes lunges if I'm not tired!!!
Bench dip 3x until failure
cabel extension 3x10

Why is not good diary????

05/14/06 Sunday

Today OFF not cardio no gym!!!!

1.Meal
1/4 cup oatmeal
4 egg whites
1/2 yolk
5 strawbery

2.Meal
1/2 can tuna
celery

3.Meal
1/2 can 2oz chicken breast
lettuce
homemade dresink {FF mayo+garlic+parmasan}
dec. coffee

4.Meal
3oz chicken breast
lettuce
homemade dresink

5.Meal
some as Meal 3

Daisy_Girl said:
You need to increase those weights. You have been lifting WAY too long to be doing exercises with only 10 lbs.

Daisy I never wriite I lift with 10 lbs???? I'm confused :confused:

05/15/06 Monday 123.5lb :worried:

9.00-9.35 CARDIO outside on empty stomach

10.30 1.Meal
4 egg whites
1/2 yolk
1/4 cup oatmeal
3 strawbery

2.30 2.Meal
5 almonds
2 egg whites
1/2 yolk
2 oz chicken brast from can
lettuce {homemade dresing}

sasa said:
hi, thanks I try keep of diary..but I love it
I don't take SYNTHROID now, but still I'm running on thyroid pills is some combination T3/T4, I took synthroid with this together, now I tring be without thyroid pills, But I feel OK. I'm still insulin resistant, but I think is littel bit better. When I took synthroid too my sugar was so high...I don't know if overdose thyrid pills can raise sugar level, but now I feel better not too much crapy.
Last result my thyroid test was:
Total T4 12.3 normal range 6.09-12.23 ug/dl
T3U 45 normal range 32-48.4
T7{FTI} 5.54 normal range 1.95-5.92
TSH 0.025L normal range 0.35-5.60
....so probably I was overmedicine, because of I try go down with medicine. :silly:

Why is not good diary????

(I got your PM)

Milk, oats, rye and soy interfere with thyroid function.

Cottage cheese is a good source for protein but it is a dairy product and it does contain sugar which is not the best selection for someone with thyroid and insulin issues.

There is documentation that states that cottage cheese is good for those that are insulin resistant and it's based on it being a protein and something to fill you up - but based on what I've seen of your history I don't believe dairy products are the best choice for you.

You should be consuming a fair amount of carbs though which you can get through green veggies and rice - the potato/yam family is good but like cottage cheese is does contain sugar but it does not contain dairy so you will have to experiment.

I feel compelled to ask you to try for a few weeks and see how you feel and what results you may have. I don't recall the cottage cheese but I don't remember that you have been eating yogurt for a while now and if you have not seen results in this long period of time you have to change what you are doing.

I don't mean to sound discouraging - I truly mean the opposite.

Please try.

:rose:

velvett said:
(I got your PM)

Milk, oats, rye and soy interfere with thyroid function.

Cottage cheese is a good source for protein but it is a dairy product and it does contain sugar which is not the best selection for someone with thyroid and insulin issues.

There is documentation that states that cottage cheese is good for those that are insulin resistant and it's based on it being a protein and something to fill you up - but based on what I've seen of your history I don't believe dairy products are the best choice for you.

You should be consuming a fair amount of carbs though which you can get through green veggies and rice - the potato/yam family is good but like cottage cheese is does contain sugar but it does not contain dairy so you will have to experiment.

I feel compelled to ask you to try for a few weeks and see how you feel and what results you may have. I don't recall the cottage cheese but I don't remember that you have been eating yogurt for a while now and if you have not seen results in this long period of time you have to change what you are doing.

I don't mean to sound discouraging - I truly mean the opposite.

Please try.

:rose:

Thanks, I try it!!!! :)

Workout - CHest + BIc
Bench 3x10
Incline dumbel fly 3x10
cabel crossover 3x10
buterfly 2x10
close grip EZ bar curl 3x10
Dumbel biceps curl 3x10

I felt tired and weak!!

9.00PMMeal4oz groun turkey breast