Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2006

:wavey: to BG! I can't help thinking how ON the mark your sig line is with your life right now :qt:

Thurs, 2/16

Scale weight: 122.5lbs

7am: 30 mins HIIT cardio
Speed Drills with Rope Ladder (hop, jumps, skips)
Sprint and Suicide Run Drills
Light Ab Work on Mat (crunches & bicycles)

I never thought I'd say this, but after a 5 day break from cardio, I had such an energy boost from this and was in good spirits all day.

9am:
1/2 cup oatmeal
3/4 cup liquid egg whites
1 packet splenda and pumpkin pie spice for flavor
1 banana

Noon:
3 oz marinated chicken breast
grilled veggie medley - squash, eggplant, spinach, mushrooms, onions, peppers
1 slice Ezeikal bread
1 apple

1:45pm:
grilled veggie medley - squash, eggplant, spinach, mushrooms, onions, peppers
1 slice Ezeikal bread

4:20pm:
grilled asparagus
8 almonds

7pm: Upper body work

Pushups:
1 set of 50, 1 set of 35, 1 set of 30

One Arm Chest Press:
1 x 10 with 20lb dbs
3 x 12 with 20lb dbs (failure)

Lat Pulldown with Underhand Grip:
1 x 15 with 45lbs
3 x 15 with 50lbs

Arnold Shoulder Presses:
4 x 15 with 10lb dbs

Bi/Tri Supersets:
4 continuous sets of (12 Seated incline bicep curls with 1/4 rep on top followed by full extension with 10lb dbs & 15 Tricep dips with 10lb plate)

8:15pm:
PWO shake - 1 scoop whey mixed with water

10pm:
2 tbsp ANPB

Totals: ~1435 cals (141g carbs, 143g protein, 33g fat)
Macros: 40c/40p/20f

:wavey: to BG! I can't help thinking how ON the mark your sig line is with your life right now

You are too sweet Rooney! :friends: I was thinking the same thing though. Amazing how much your life can change in an instant. Your comment just made my amazing day even better... :heart:

Thanks for checking in, Trelin :wavey:

Fri, Feb 17th

Scale weight: 122.5lbs

7:15am: 50 mins mixed cardio work

12 mins elliptical as warm-up
20 mins consisting of 4 sets of a variety of:
punches (upper cuts, jabs, crossovers), walking lunges, push-ups, jumping jacks and ab work (leg throwdowns alternating with hanging leg raises for lower abs and obliques)
15 mins stairmill in varying intervals
3 mins cooldown on elliptical

9am:
1/2 cup oats
1 cup liquid egg whites
1 packet splenda and pumpkin pie spice for flavor
1 banana

Noon:
grilled veggie medley - eggplant, spinach, onions, mushrooms, peppers
1 slice Ezeikal bread
1 small apple

2:30pm:
1 slice Ezeikal bread

4:45pm:

6:45pm:
1.5 oz marinated chicken breast
grilled asparagus
8 almonds

7:45-8:30pm:
Dance class - we learned the fox trot. It was fun since I am terrible at coordination :)
(part of my mission to establish a social life that does not involve eating or drinking)

9:35pm:
2 tbsp ANPB

Totals: 1415 cals (138g carbs, 138g protein, 33g fat)
Macros: 40c/40p/20f

I took Jazz when I was in my early teens. I'd LOVE to learn ballroom! Sounds like sooo much fun! :)

We had a warm front this week, IP, and there is near to no snow left. I’m a warm weather girl, so I can’t say I’m too upset about it. And even if there were snow, I wouldn’t be your best candidate to solicit for snow angels. I’d be bundled up inside with the heat turned up high. :p

I did enjoy the dance class yesterday evening. We will be learning different steps every week. Next week is Cha Cha…What I could not get over is some guys complaining their shoulders hurt because they had their hands up to hold their partner through an entire waltz. Weaklings!! :rolleyes:

Sat, Feb 18th

Scale weight: 121.5lbs

10:15am: 40mins cardio/30mins Boot Camp

10 mins Elliptical in steady-state mode – high ramp, high speed
30 mins Boot Camp Class
(jumping jacks, squat thrusts, squat jumps, push-ups, plank holds, mountain runners etc.)
20 mins Stairmill in varying intervals
10 mins Elliptical in steady-state mode – medium ramp, medium speed

Noon:
Blackberry protein waffles :chomp:
(½ cup blended oatmeal, ½ cup blackberries, 1 scoop vanilla whey, ¾ cup liquid egg whites, 1 packet splenda, few dashes of pumpkin pie spice)

3pm:
Chicken cacciatore pasta
(½ cup cooked brown rice pasta, ½ cup fresh hot salsa, 3 oz diced grilled chicken)
red, green, orange & yellow pepper slices

5:45pm:
6 oz cooked shrimp
red, green, orange & yellow pepper slices
¼ cup pecans

8:30pm:
Meal 4, 5, 6 = CHEAT MEAL
I’m heading to the Young Friends of the Art Museum black tie gala – fancy hors d'oeuvres & open bar :martini::mix:

It will be a challenge, but I have assigned a reliable friend to be my booze accountant tonight. I DON’T want to spend the rest of this long weekend tired, weak and feeling like my head is going to explode.

Have a great Saturday night, everyone!

Last edited:
Best of luck tonight!! ;) Be strong :heart:

Tell those guys, in your dance class, who are complaining, that they need to get there butt's in the GYM! :qt:

iceprincess said:
Best of luck tonight!! ;) Be strong :heart:

I am proud to say that I did have control around the open bar last night. I only had 3 very weak cherry vodka and club soda cocktails if that. :verygood:

For dinner, I tried to keep the portions small. I had a bite of bruschetta, a handful of banana chips, some brie cheese, 1 scoop each of grilled barbecue chicken and beef and mashed sweet potatoes. Unfortunately, dessert was this bite sized tray of goodies and this is probably where I could have been stronger....I had a large handful of choc chip cookies (yum!), 2 heavenly chocolate truffles, a cheesecake bite, 3 nut bars/baklavas, croissant-ish pastry - granted these were all bite sized, but it was easier to lose track. Oh well, one battle at a time for now....

I am realizing my biggest downfall is with my cheat meal. I have the eating clean/working out portion down during to a tee the regular week, but it's a challenge to limit my social activities to one cheat meal per weekend and not getting out of control with that. I guess, self-awareness is the first step to recovery :rolleyes:

Roonytunes said:
I am realizing my biggest downfall is with my cheat meal. I have the eating clean/working out portion down during to a tee the regular week, but it's a challenge to limit my social activities to one cheat meal per weekend and not getting out of control with that. I guess, self-awareness is the first step to recovery :rolleyes:
I can honestly say I'm now holding fat in my lower abdominal area. You have seen my stomach before cutting, after cutting, after building and now, I will get some pics up post bulk. I have this little pooch now. Sure M24K can attest it's 'not that bad' (I :heart: her ) but until I limit my cheat meals & start cutting (I have been trying to keep my meals & Portions under control the last month before even attempting this), I think that area, which use to be the 1st to go for me, will now be the last to go for me.

I know these social activities are very important to you, but I just wanted to share my thoughts on the matter.

I want nothing more for you to get past this little bump, but I keep coming back to the cheat meals being the culprit. Have you ever considered cutting them out completely to see if that will impact your results? You will never know if you don't at least try it.

You will be able to add them back in SLOWLY once you get your body to where you want it to be.

Top Bottom