Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2006

Roonytunes said:
I'm going, I'm going!!! I get into Columbus on Thurs night so I can see the amateurs at 9am on Friday. I'll be there through Sunday evening, so we'll definitely all catch up. I'll PM you my cell #...Bunny & Duckie should already have it, I think.

Personal update: still eating clean & training hard....accomplishment of the day: we had a push-up challenge at my boot camp class today and I beat out everyone (boys, girls and the instructor) by doing 102!!! :dance2: I didn't even know I could do that many and am convinced I could squeezed out another 10 or so more if I had someone still challenging me. But the second place winner had stopped at 80, so it was just me counting and everyone staring, so I just gave in a tad before true failure. I'm going for 120 from now :D
That's a kickass story! :garza: Totally love it.

Cannot wait to see you!!! And who are these said 'Savage peeps'? :confused:

Thanks for the kudos on the push-ups. It's always nice to surprise yourself with your own strength as all you PR girls know :D And everyone clapped when I was done!

T-Cake said:
And who are these said 'Savage peeps'? :confused:
I follow Cathy Savage's program now...and there'll be a bunch of Savage girls who will be there that weekend. Some to compete, some to support so I have quite a few friends to meet up with - Bunny calls 'em my Savage peeps because she is just cute like that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom