Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pawwax Boot Camp Log

jenscats5 said:
Could be your calories are too low.....with a weight of 148, the lowest you should be cal-wise now is 1480 (10x your BW).....
I agree with Jens on the cals.

How are you able to quit your desk job?
Did you get a job that requires more movement? Like a factory or a bike messenger......

que_66 said:

How are you able to quit your desk job?
Did you get a job that requires more movement? Like a factory or a bike messenger......

Good point!!! If you are in a new job that requires a lot of movement - you need to keep your calories up to support all that moving about....

No - better than that :) We're moving to Norway due to DH's job - We expect me to get one there after I finish my current degree, as well, but for now hubby is making more in a month than I was making in a year so it's party time! Well, not really. It's moving and organizing time for me, but it also gives me time to work on myself.

I feel much better this morning after no more fat-burners yesterday and skipping morning training, but I have taken one Levorex just now - I'm just about to set out with the dogs. I'll try to up my calories a bit today- went shopping last night after going through the recipe thread! I have experimented with calories in the past though and found I don't really lose anything until i get down to around 1100. I think that's too low so I try to stay about 1300. I've gone up as high as 2500, but anything over about 1500 and I just gain. I think th pill has screwed me up some.

Did 6 200m fartleks last night, far to humid to do any more. ugh.

PawWax said:
Stopping the Levorex and Sesapure for a couple of days, then I'll add just the Levorex back in. Something is making me ungodly sleepy! Like I'm drugged! So we'll see if that makes a difference.

Thanks for stopping in, Gymgurl!
If you are not eating enough AND taking Sesapure, your body could be 'wasting' way too many cals for your activity level and it's a sign you need to eat more... thus the lethargy & grogginess ... How are you dosing the sesapure?

If you are below 10-11 X your bodyweight chances may be you are not eating enough ... $.02 speaking from experience

Well, regardless, I have found the Sesapure & Levorex make me incredibly groggy. Without them I feel very energetic. So, I have stopped both of them for now, and and trying to eat a bit more. Energy through the roof after two days with no fat burners, so maybe they just aren't for everyone. They don't seemed to have helped in any way. Stimulants really affect me too, that's why I nixed those.

However, still discouraged. On day 30 and have no changes whatsoever - not measurements, weight, bf... nothing. But, I feel a lot better so I'll just wait it out!

yesterday: 1/2 hour run, 45 min cardio

8:30
1 cup Kashi cereal
1 c soy milk
2 egg whites
multi-v

11:30
6 oz turkey breast
6 oz green beans
4 oz applesauce

3:00
handful almonds

7:00
thai chicken stir fry
1/2 c rice

and water water water! - in bed by 9.
So hot this morning that all I did was a 1/2 hour run. It's about 90 in my garage-cum-gym and I got dizzy yesterday am, so skipping training out there for today. Hopefully a bit cooler tomorrow. I'll be lifting boxes indoors again, so I don't feel too bad. Wish it were 10 degrees cooler, though.

Bit of a pain in the right knee/outer lower leg/ankle.

Next week I am out of town Tue - Sun, so I am thinking after that I may try the Levorex again, and leave the Sesapure. I don't think I took enough of a break last time I tried that.

Off to find a chicken marinade.

PawWax said:
Bit of a pain in the right knee/outer lower leg/ankle.
Have you been stretching after you run? Have good running shoes for your foot type? Just wondering if you were getting shin splints. The other possibility have you been doing any lateral movements? Like rollerblading, or moving your foot or ankle to the side? If so.. could be the peroneal group (side of lower leg). Same thing... work on stretching. I bet the area is just overly tight. Could also add in more calf strengthening work which will in turn stretch out the anterior muscles and balance out the front and back of the lower leg region. I would still invert (turn in) the foot and stretch the muscles on the side of the lower leg at least a few minutes.
Hope that helps?

Yeah, at least - oh, probably 20 minutes of stretching a day, all told. Some days I do an extra half hour of just stretching. Poor woman's yoga. :)
It's not shin splints, completely different area. But - AHA, I have new running shoes, I think it's a combination of the new shoes and Scootering - I usually push off with that leg (when the dog slows down and isn't pulling - think dog sledding). May have twisted my ankle or something. It isn't too bad right now - I don't notice it much when I'm not doing anything so I'm not concerned. I've had much worse injuries just from running.

And I do calf raises 20x each side at least 3x a week, and my cardio routine includes a lot of calf work.
Thumbs up.

And I did buy myself a new "date blouse" yesterday, even though my shape isn't changing! (argh) Haven't bought myself anything in AGES, and I'll see hubby for the first time in six weeks next week. Woohoo!

PawWax said:
Yeah, at least - oh, probably 20 minutes of stretching a day, all told. Some days I do an extra half hour of just stretching. Poor woman's yoga. :)
It's not shin splints, completely different area. But - AHA, I have new running shoes, I think it's a combination of the new shoes and Scootering - I usually push off with that leg (when the dog slows down and isn't pulling - think dog sledding). May have twisted my ankle or something. It isn't too bad right now - I don't notice it much when I'm not doing anything so I'm not concerned. I've had much worse injuries just from running.

And I do calf raises 20x each side at least 3x a week, and my cardio routine includes a lot of calf work.
Thumbs up.

And I did buy myself a new "date blouse" yesterday, even though my shape isn't changing! (argh) Haven't bought myself anything in AGES, and I'll see hubby for the first time in six weeks next week. Woohoo!
Good for you on the blouse, I'm sure he'll think you look awesome in it :heart:
lower leg... Could be the peroneals then (side leg muscles)

Top Bottom