Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Daily Routine…Please help!

"The Row" - is this like your standard rowing machine for cardio? (Is this the one w/ the little video screen where it looks like you are racing??)

Yea that's def a great workout.

Yeah Sassy that's the machine I'm talking about.

I have a few things that I do for cardio and I just added The Row to my list. I like to switch up my workout every time I work out so it won't be too routine and my body won't get to use to it. So I've added the jump roping and the Row. I like the Row because while I'm doing it works every muscle in my body.

I just started using the rowing machine too for cardio, after only using the elliptical and arc trainer for a LONG time. I really like it, keeps things interesting.

Hey guys!!

I just thought I'd give ya'll an update. I have gotten so use to my healthy eating that I am actually enjoying it. I have been so busy this past week that I only made it to the gym once last week, I'ma get back in my routine tomorrow. BUT I weight myself yesterday AND I have lost a total of 12 lbs!!! I weigh myself once a week. The first week I lost 4 lbs and the 2nd week it was 8 lbs. I'm so excited!!

Thanks everyone for your help, I will continue to keep everyone updated.

Truth0306 said:
Hey guys!!

I just thought I'd give ya'll an update. I have gotten so use to my healthy eating that I am actually enjoying it. I have been so busy this past week that I only made it to the gym once last week, I'ma get back in my routine tomorrow. BUT I weight myself yesterday AND I have lost a total of 12 lbs!!! I weigh myself once a week. The first week I lost 4 lbs and the 2nd week it was 8 lbs. I'm so excited!!

Thanks everyone for your help, I will continue to keep everyone updated.

CONGRATS!! Great job!! :elephant:

Top Bottom