Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MGF's 2006 Log

momsgettinfit said:
Tuesday,3/28

I'm going to get ready to go grocery shopping. I think I'm a weird woman I hate shopping. I hate spending money!!!! But I must so I will. I just want to go and get it over with.

Don't feel like a "weird" woman MGF - I am the SAME way!!

I have to convince myself that it is FOOD shopping and it is a HUGE NEED not a want!! LOL :heart: :qt:

iceprincess said:
Don't feel like a "weird" woman MGF - I am the SAME way!!

I have to convince myself that it is FOOD shopping and it is a HUGE NEED not a want!! LOL :heart: :qt:

Same here but it still feels like a huge chore and not something I enjoy in the least. I know I need to go out and get some summer workout clothes and new shoes for me and hubby buttttt I keep putting it off.

Well I'm back from the store now. I still have to put the stuff up. UGH! I spent almost 200 and believe it or not I'll more than likely be doing that again next week. Oy a family of 5 is expensive. I read online about this lady that has like 7 kids still living at home so that's 9 including her and her hubby and they spend like less than 500 a month on food. Hell I hit that in like 2 weeks. Makes me sick!

momsgettinfit said:
Well I'm back from the store now. I still have to put the stuff up. UGH! I spent almost 200 and believe it or not I'll more than likely be doing that again next week. Oy a family of 5 is expensive. I read online about this lady that has like 7 kids still living at home so that's 9 including her and her hubby and they spend like less than 500 a month on food. Hell I hit that in like 2 weeks. Makes me sick!
I spent that on me alone the other day lol :evil: ... for food

ck2006 said:
I so know how you feel my daughter said to me that she never wanted to go to school and wanted to stay with me forever, but when we move to the new house we are putting her in preschool because she really wants friends. Look at it as good social interaction for her before she starts school. I was watching a cartoon and the character was going to school for the first time. I looked at my daughters and almost started crying thinking about them going to school, ahhhh, hang in there, and just think it's a good thing! :)
Ah, girls....wait until they turn 12! You'll REALLY be crying then. Mine started getting a little snappy at 12 and instead of "mommy" it was "mother" - lol

However, I gave her an emotional b-day card yesterday and she did have a tear in her eye.....so it's not ALL bad!! lol

Enjoy them while they're young........ :)

scorpiogirl said:
Ah, girls....wait until they turn 12! You'll REALLY be crying then. Mine started getting a little snappy at 12 and instead of "mommy" it was "mother" - lol

However, I gave her an emotional b-day card yesterday and she did have a tear in her eye.....so it's not ALL bad!! lol

Enjoy them while they're young........ :)

My oldest son started at 10 and he is turning 11 but I swear he is turning 16, and it has only just begun! Love it when I make my kids cry, hee hee just joking!

My oldest son started at 10 and he is turning 11 but I swear he is turning 16, and it has only just begun!

oh I got you both beat...... I have one fully indulged in the chip on the shoulder stage 13 yrs old,one that is in the midst of just starting puberty hell big additude problem will be 11 this summer, and my little girl is a diva if ever I saw one. She went from I dont want to ever go to school mommy. I asked why she said I want to stay with your 4ever. Toooo while we were out, I'm leaving I'm sick of this. SHe was mad b/c I wouldn't take her to get some fast food. Tooo just now hugging me and telling me I"m the best. I asked why she said b/c your making cookies. OY!!!!

momsgettinfit said:
oh I got you both beat...... I have one fully indulged in the chip on the shoulder stage 13 yrs old,one that is in the midst of just starting puberty hell big additude problem will be 11 this summer, and my little girl is a diva if ever I saw one. She went from I dont want to ever go to school mommy. I asked why she said I want to stay with your 4ever. Toooo while we were out, I'm leaving I'm sick of this. SHe was mad b/c I wouldn't take her to get some fast food. Tooo just now hugging me and telling me I"m the best. I asked why she said b/c your making cookies. OY!!!!
Little stinker!! :lmao:

momsgettinfit said:

I love it! When they get like snooty I tell them the soul reason I had so many of them was so they could support me when I get older :)

Top Bottom