Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MGF's 2006 Log

momsgettinfit said:
Well while I was out this morning I got a phone call and I GOT THE JOB!!! I start the 10th 8 to 5 it's gonna make my schedule more difficult but until hubby starts his new job making the big bucks then I gotta do this. I have to an interview with a day care center here for my daughter tomorrow morning. I think I'm more nervous about that than the job. LOL
WOO HOO!!!! Way to go Moms :rose: :elephant: :dance2:

I can't provide any insight to the daycare issue, but my BEST wishes are with you .. & it will GET easier :) .. so I hear ...

*Bunny* said:
WOO HOO!!!! Way to go Moms :rose: :elephant: :dance2:

I can't provide any insight to the daycare issue, but my BEST wishes are with you .. & it will GET easier :) .. so I hear ...
CONGRATS!!!! :beer: That's protein shakes! No drinking for me!!!

iceprincess said:
:mix: haaa :lmao: :lmao:

It is horrible how much peer pressure is in schools today with JUNK food. Almost every kid has it and if you are the kid that doesn't, you feel left out or deprived - it is sickening!!! :worried:
Ahhh, this was ME growing up. My parents were Shaklee Supervisors. We didn't have cookies, chips, cake, ice cream - ANY of it. I grew up eating ANPB too!

I was probably the only 12 year old kid taking 20 vitamins in the AM, and 20 in the PM. (I flushed them down the toilet sometimes because I got sick of taking them). I'm now one of the healthiest people I know. I RARELY get sick. Haven't been sick for YEARS.

Hmmm, let's see if I can remember them all....Vita Lea (multi), B-12, C, E, Lecithin, Calcium Magnesium, Zinc, Alfalfa, Beta Carotine....a couple of one, a few of another....adds up to 20 pretty easily! lol

iceprincess said:
:mix: haaa :lmao: :lmao:

It is horrible how much peer pressure is in schools today with JUNK food. Almost every kid has it and if you are the kid that doesn't, you feel left out or deprived - it is sickening!!! :worried:

I agree. But then that's why we have so many fat kids now,to much junk and not enough moving.

My kids rarely get junk. That's why they all got happy when they found out I made some cookies. And then they it's not a free for all.

scorpiogirl said:
Ahhh, this was ME growing up. My parents were Shaklee Supervisors. We didn't have cookies, chips, cake, ice cream - ANY of it. I grew up eating ANPB too!

I was probably the only 12 year old kid taking 20 vitamins in the AM, and 20 in the PM. (I flushed them down the toilet sometimes because I got sick of taking them). I'm now one of the healthiest people I know. I RARELY get sick. Haven't been sick for YEARS.

Hmmm, let's see if I can remember them all....Vita Lea (multi), B-12, C, E, Lecithin, Calcium Magnesium, Zinc, Alfalfa, Beta Carotine....a couple of one, a few of another....adds up to 20 pretty easily! lol

LOL that sounds like my household. Even when I occassionally make "junk" I make them from scratch and I don't use sugar or butter. I use splenda or juice crystals,whole wheat flour (or soy) and I use applesauce in place of butter. My kids eat them and don't complain a bit now if another child is here and tries something sweet here they can tell the difference only b/c they are so use to stuff that is loaded with sugar and fats.

momsgettinfit said:
Ok someone please tell me why is that when you go in the pay your property taxes there is always someone there that is cussing and fighting with the clerks b/c they have not paid their taxes in X amount of years and is pissed at them when they should be pissed at themselves. UGH! :rolleyes:

Well while I was out this morning I got a phone call and I GOT THE JOB!!! I start the 10th 8 to 5 it's gonna make my schedule more difficult but until hubby starts his new job making the big bucks then I gotta do this. I have to an interview with a day care center here for my daughter tomorrow morning. I think I'm more nervous about that than the job. LOL

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!

momsgettinfit said:
Congratulations!!!!! WTG!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOO!!! :garza:

Top Bottom