Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MGF's 2006 Log

momsgettinfit said:
oh I got you both beat...... I have one fully indulged in the chip on the shoulder stage 13 yrs old,one that is in the midst of just starting puberty hell big additude problem will be 11 this summer, and my little girl is a diva if ever I saw one. She went from I dont want to ever go to school mommy. I asked why she said I want to stay with your 4ever. Toooo while we were out, I'm leaving I'm sick of this. SHe was mad b/c I wouldn't take her to get some fast food. Tooo just now hugging me and telling me I"m the best. I asked why she said b/c your making cookies. OY!!!!

:mix: haaa :lmao: :lmao:

It is horrible how much peer pressure is in schools today with JUNK food. Almost every kid has it and if you are the kid that doesn't, you feel left out or deprived - it is sickening!!! :worried:

Wednesday,3/29

God it's hard to believe that 3 months are already gone in 2006!!! Busy busy busy today, got up and threw a load of laundry in the wash,drier and folded and put way another. Started dinner. Ate breakfast, and then jumped on here for a minute. After I post this I have to get off here and get ready to leave. I have to go pay property taxes,then to the dmv to do some transfers,then back home and pack things up for tonights meet.

Meals planned for today are.....

M1-protein smoothie,coffee,water,vitamins,supps

M2- Not sure yet will be out so probably a grilled chicken salad w/ dressing on the side,water

M3- tuna,1 medium granny smith apple

M4- protein shake

M5- 1 C of my chili that's now cooking in the crock pot ( my life saver when things get really hectic around here), mixed greens salad 1 tbs low fat ranch.

M6-tuna,1 oz almonds

Sorry so veig this morning. Just rushing to get done and be on time. OY!

treilin said:
Wow you must be rushing the whole day's worth of food is up already!

Yeah I started doing my meals a day ahead. I put it all together and have it set aside so I can grab it and go. If not I'll eat junk! LOL

FlyBrownChick said:
:eek2: Busy morning, Moms! I hope you have a good day and you aren't too wiped out by the end!

Morning girl! So far so good I'm making really good time. I'm going to do some more laundry and clean up the house and then get things packed for the meet tonight. I'm making the kids turkey on whole wheat to eat and some fruit. There is about 4 or 5 tack moms that prepare food for the kids. ALot of them come so hungry and no money or food to eat,no parents to cheer them on and we are the adopted mom's if you will. LOL

Ok someone please tell me why is that when you go in the pay your property taxes there is always someone there that is cussing and fighting with the clerks b/c they have not paid their taxes in X amount of years and is pissed at them when they should be pissed at themselves. UGH! :rolleyes:

Well while I was out this morning I got a phone call and I GOT THE JOB!!! I start the 10th 8 to 5 it's gonna make my schedule more difficult but until hubby starts his new job making the big bucks then I gotta do this. I have to an interview with a day care center here for my daughter tomorrow morning. I think I'm more nervous about that than the job. LOL

Top Bottom