Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MGF's 2006 Log

momsgettinfit said:
Sunday,3/26

Another busy day ahead of me today. We are have to pick up my youngest son from a friends house he spent the night,then take my oldest to his girlfriends house for her birthday party but first we have to go and get her something. Then we are meeting my hubby's parents to drop off the last 2 kids we have and then go pick hubby's cousin a WVU hat he's wanting then go see him. He's able to talk more now so we are gonna go visit him for a short time. He still tires out quickly but these are good signs. They are talking about letting him go as early as tomorrow,but I'm just not sure if that's a good idea or not.

I just want to relax some!!!! I miss the gym so freaken bad I can't stand it.
Sounds like cousin is on the road to recovery - GREAT! Someone was watching over him!

Maybe tomorrow things will start to calm down for you. Can you take a nice long bubble bath tonight and start to chill a little? Just get your bearings and take some deep breaths?

:heart:

scorpiogirl said:
Sounds like cousin is on the road to recovery - GREAT! Someone was watching over him!

Maybe tomorrow things will start to calm down for you. Can you take a nice long bubble bath tonight and start to chill a little? Just get your bearings and take some deep breaths?

:heart:

Yeah I think I'm going to take a hot bath and soak off some of this stress. Tomorrow we get to go to the gym YEAH!!!! Then Tuesday I can I hope get some cardio in my boy has some stuff with his track team Tues,Wed, and Thurs. OY! If my little one was in school or my gym had a daycare I would go early.

momsgettinfit said:
Yeah I think I'm going to take a hot bath and soak off some of this stress. Tomorrow we get to go to the gym YEAH!!!! Then Tuesday I can I hope get some cardio in my boy has some stuff with his track team Tues,Wed, and Thurs. OY! If my little one was in school or my gym had a daycare I would go early.
Just get it in when you can - I know you will! Life is hectic with 3 kids! lol

Monday,3/27

I am feeling a bit better today, less stressed. We found out that hubby's cousin's has 2 broken ribs and a fractured sternum. So far that's all they have told us.

M1-9am - protein smoothie,water,pp 1 1/2 scoops,frozen strawberries and blackberries, ice cubes, water, coffee, + supps and vitamins.

M2-noon- 5 oz grilled tuna fillet,1 C green beans,water

M3-3 pm - 1 oz roasted almonds, yogurt, pp,water

M4-6pm- 5 oz seasoned potato roasted,1 C green beans, 1/2 C raw baby carrots, 4 oz chicken,water

M5-9pm- pwo protein shake

M6-11pm- 1 oz almonds,water

Total water intake: 1.5 gallons or as close to it as I can get.

momsgettinfit said:
Monday,3/27

I am feeling a bit better today, less stressed. We found out that hubby's cousin's has 2 broken ribs and a fractured sternum. So far that's all they have told us.

M1-9am - protein smoothie,water,pp 1 1/2 scoops,frozen strawberries and blackberries, ice cubes, water, coffee, + supps and vitamins.

M4-6pm- 5 oz seasoned potato roasted,1 C green beans, 1/2 C raw baby carrots, 4 oz chicken,water

I went out for few late in the morning and got my little girl registered for preschool. I feel happy but yet sad about this. I know it's going to be a good thing for her as she's never been away from me for very long and I can use the me time but that's still my baby. :bawling:

momsgettinfit said:
I went out for few late in the morning and got my little girl registered for preschool. I feel happy but yet sad about this. I know it's going to be a good thing for her as she's never been away from me for very long and I can use the me time but that's still my baby. :bawling:

I so know how you feel my daughter said to me that she never wanted to go to school and wanted to stay with me forever, but when we move to the new house we are putting her in preschool because she really wants friends. Look at it as good social interaction for her before she starts school. I was watching a cartoon and the character was going to school for the first time. I looked at my daughters and almost started crying thinking about them going to school, ahhhh, hang in there, and just think it's a good thing! :)

ck2006 said:
I so know how you feel my daughter said to me that she never wanted to go to school and wanted to stay with me forever, but when we move to the new house we are putting her in preschool because she really wants friends. Look at it as good social interaction for her before she starts school. I was watching a cartoon and the character was going to school for the first time. I looked at my daughters and almost started crying thinking about them going to school, ahhhh, hang in there, and just think it's a good thing! :)

My mind knows this is a good thing for her but my heart doesn't. LOL But this is a phase of her life and it's going to help her so I'm down with that.

momsgettinfit said:
Monday,3/27

Biceps Triceps

Preacher curls - 40/12,50/10,12
Flat bench BB extension - 50/12,12,12
DB Hammer curls - 20/10,10 15/10,10 10/10,10 5/10,10 ( last set,last few reps, held at mid range for oh about 5 to 10 seconds,released and repeated 3 more times)
Rope Pushdown - 100/10,9,7
BB Curls - 60/8, 50/8, 40/8
Behind the neck DB extension - 20/15,15 15/12,12 10/10,10 5/10,10

Abs

4 sets of 25
crunches and oblique crunches using rope attachment and 70lbs resistance.

Cardio

Eliptical - hills - level 4 - 9.6 mph for 4 min, 8.4 mph for 4 min, 6.1 mph for 2.
Precor eliptical - ramp as high as it could go - for 10 min
Recumbant bike - hills - level 6 - 81 - 91 rpm

STRETCH!!!!

Tuesday,3/28

I'm going to get ready to go grocery shopping. I think I'm a weird woman I hate shopping. I hate spending money!!!! But I must so I will. I just want to go and get it over with.

M1-8 am - protein smoothie,water,coffee,vitamins,supps

M2- 11 am- 1 c oatmeal w/ some pp mixed in,water

M3- 2pm- 1 can water packed tuna,drained and tossed in a mixed green salad,w/ 1 tbs light balasmic vin. water

M4 - 4pm - 4 oz chicken breast, 1 C green beans, 5 oz baked potato plain, water

M5 - 7 pm- not sure where I will be soooooo Protein shake,water

M6- 4 oz chicken, 1 oz almonds,water

Top Bottom