Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Log of Fatty McButterPants

Daisy_Girl said:
Oh it was gorgeous yesterday evening, supposed to get even nicer over next few days. Baby Daisy and I went for about 30-40 min walk. We did stop a couple times to play in the grass - caught her chewing on a ROCK, little stinker.

Wen to the gym this morning, did cardio. Felt good, actually slept like a log all night. Ahhhhh. Going to lift either tomorrow AM or Thursday.

My eating is still awful ..... I rarely eat a real meal besides dinner. Keep meaning to work on that, but work is just so busy. That is a terrible excuse, I know .... but I can't seem to get out of the habit of working straight through the day.

I am on Track Break in TWO WEEKS. YAY. Three weeks off, going to see tham family, flying 4 hours with the baby, yikes. I will start eating yummy food there, but will also do a lot of walking with my parents and the stroller. Going to be SO NICE being off work for 3 weeks.

They will stick anything in there mouths, Hope your flight is ok, I remember flying with my oldest at that age, ug. His ears did not like the plane and screamed the whole time, thank god it was only an hour flight.

So true - that kid will eat anything. But we are luck yso far - if she is chewing on something and we aren't sure what it is, if we say "give it to me" and hold out a hand palm up, she will take it out and put it in our hand.

Stay plugging along. Did just cardio this morning, will do cardio/weights tomorrow. I tried a new cardio machine at the gym - the LF Climber thing. It sucked ass. It was hard, but I hated that it was so BIG. The fixed "horn" handles were too far away, and the moving handlebars were too far. The steps were too big/long - felt awkward. But it was challenging - my heartrate was UP FAST. I did it for 10 min, then the LF elliptical. Might be a machine I add in here and there, for variety, but it certainly feels like a machine that could cause some kind of imbalance (from not "fitting right") if I used it regularly.

Good news ..... I am 2 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight. :) That means I have lost 19 lbs so far. PLUS, I am still rep-menstrual and retaining water - never thought I would be ahppy about this, hahahaha.

Of course, I started my pregnancy about 20 lbs heavier than I would have liked, so I still have 20 lbs to go. But hey, halfway there - can't beat that with a stick! :)

Still plugging along. :) Been very consistent about going to the gym for cardio in the AM, not as good with weights. Been lifting about 2x a week (total body, concentrating on compound movements, no isolation work) but was hoping for more - wanted 3x a week. Lifted this morning, and could SEE muscles in my arms/delts. Pretty amazing for 99% BF.

I stopped weighing myself, since scale was not really moving - depressing. I pretty much binged on all things sugar-related during my period. I never had sugar-cravings during my period until I went off the pill. Weird. When I was on BCP, it seems it also curbed my cravings. Now - watch out. :chomp: Need to work on that!

But people are making comments everyday about me losing weight, and 99.9% of the things in my closet (for work) fit. Now, I have to work on my "fun clothes" fitting ..... :)

I will be out of town until the 29th - going to NC to see the family. I will likely check in here and there, but nothing consistent I am thinking. My parents live near a bunch of walking trails, so I will keep up the cardio with walking/jogging when there. My parents love going for walks - so I knwo we will do it. Plus, pushing the stroller is tough too! :)

Wish me luck on the 4 hour plane ride with a 14 month old drama queen ...... :worried:

Top Bottom