Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Log of Fatty McButterPants

Came back Thursday night. Trip was AWESOME, so nice to see family, my parents are the best. :) Ate a bunch of good food (love having my parents cook for me), went for some nice walks, went shopping ..... great time away.

Flight out there was fine, hubby was with me. Flight home sucked, I was alone, and there was 2.5 hours of turbulance so we could not leave our seats. Have you ever sat in an airplane seat with a 14 months old on your lap for 2.5 hours?

Here is a clue - it is not fun for anyone.

We are home, and getting back into a normal routine. Yay. I gained 1-2 lbs while on vacation - I think. My pants are a little tighter, but my period is also due in about 10 days, so it could be related to that too. Who knows.

I am back in the gym, and working on cleaning up my diet - I want to actually start eating good food (good = healthy) and getting back on a regular eating schedule. I was in a bad habit of not eating all day, then eating a ton at night. Even if the foods at night were pretty healthy, I was eating A TON since I was so hungry. Not a good thing.

Anyway, working on setting some goals for myself - performance goals, not number-related goals, will post those up when I get it sorted out. I ahve one more week off work - yay - will work on catching up o nthe EF Happenings while I was gone. :)

Welcome Back! Always seems like you need a week vacation to recover from vacation. It should be a rule actually. A couple of days of non-vacation diet tends to do wonders for getting back into the non-vacation pants ;)

Back to working out and the normal grind of things. Feels good. I have my eye on doing a half marathon in September - in Disneyland. :) That is about 5 months away, MORE than enough time to prepare. Since it is race season, I am looking at doing a few 5k-10k this spring and summer.

Started doing some treadmill running again - feels wonderful. I was so into it before i got sick, is nice to be back at it. Ran the past 2 days, legs are sore and tired but feels good. :) Trying to get a feel for where I am, not bad, I take to running like a duck takes to water. My body just likes it. Hopefully, it will also help me lose these 20 lbs too, although I know (deep down) that the biggest thing there is DIET.

Challenging thing ..... If I am really going to start running again, especially racing, I will have to really think about what I am eating. I am so used to trying to eat lower carb - esp when cutting fat. I can't do that if I am running distances or races. I am going to have to put some extra thought into diet. *hrumph*

Had a great workout this morning (and yesterday too far that matter). I finished off cardio with 15min running. I threw in some hill intervals - which was GREAT. I kept my speed constant (12 min mile) but alternated incline levels. Was so fun, and really kicked my arse. I always run at 1.0 incline, and on this workout I would alternate minutes ... 1 min 1.0, 1min 5.0, 1min 1.0, 1min 6.0, etc etc ... no real "plan", just tried to kick my own ass. It worked. :)

Tuesday, April 3rd
*A very small attempt to bring some structure into this log again.

Lifted and did cardio this morning. Yay. I did cardio first, I know popular opinion is to do weights first, but I have always hated that.

Took 2 Cardio Breeze before workout, ate 3 bites of a banana (if I take CB on empty, it makes me a tad queasy towards the end of my cardio).

10min LF Elliptical .... 3min lvl 7, 3min lvl 8, 4min lvl 9
20min LF Treadmill .... 5min 4.8mph, 12min 5.0mph (12min mile), 3min 5.5mph (I think this is 10:54 min mile)
30min total, approx 350 calories burned, I can't remember exactly

My lifting is boring ... not very structured. Goal right now is to get some muscle back, and anything I lift will do that since I am so un-muscular right now, lol.

LF PL Shoulder Press..... 15lbs each side, machine adds 10lbs, so 40lbs total (*blah*)
3 sets x 12 reps, felt I could have gone a little heavier, rest 30-60 sec between sets

LF PL Incline Chest Press..... same as above, could have gone heavier if I did this first.

LF PL Lat Pulldown...... 25lbs each side, machine adds 10lbs, so 60lbs total
3 sets x 10 reps ... this was hard and I was going a bit too fast I know.

And that is all she wrote. Took 20min at most and my UB is actually a bit tired now. Oh wait, I did abs on the swiss ball between sets on the ChPress and Lat PD. Woo-who, hard core. (kidding)

Legs sore from running lately, cardio felt a bit sluggish. Might have to skip running tomorrow, we will see. Plan to lift again Thurs AM, diff exercises and might add a couple isolation exercises.

Going to take the munchkin on a walk later today.

Daisy_Girl said:
LOL, playing around on internetwhile Baby Daisy sleeps .... found this .... scoll down about 1 inch, first picture. :)

http://www.hydroxycut.com/WOMEN/WORKOUT/SHOULDER_TRAINING/index.shtml

Feeling a bit tired lately, I think I have a sinus infection. I feel FINE, not sick, but my sinuses are KILLING me. Might go to Urgent Care tomorrow for some d.r.u.g.s!! UB was sore from my workout the other AM, going to run/lift tomorrow AM.

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Feel better soon!!

Top Bottom