Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Log of Fatty McButterPants

OMG, I have a new find. Fiber One bars .... they are like crack to me. Certainly not competition food, but they are awesome for a quick snack.

Don't have the box in front of me .... but from what I remember about 150 calories, 28g carb - and 9 OF THAT IS FIBER! but about 9g is also sugar, 2g protein and 4g fat. A little low on protein, but if you are having a sugar craving or need something to boost up your energy - they are awesome. Taste better than candy bars to me - they are sweet, but not overpowering. Hell, might be a good thing to combine it with a small protein shake. Might try that when I go back to work. :)

Also, another thing I found - called Alternative Bagels (they were at Albertson's in the bread aisle). They are small bagels with a bunch o' fiber and some protein. Again, not comp food, but good for us non-insane people. :) Bagles had 110cal, 6g protein .... not sure on fat or carbs. But fiber was around 7g. And they do not taste like ass either. I have been eating them with turkey breast and lettuce for lunch - a yummy healthy sandwich. :)

Bagels yum with lots of mustard???
ay ay ay...ice cold diet coke?
ay ay ay..
No I am not pregnant!!!LOL...just sound DElicious!!!!

The Shadow said:
What the flip?!?!

WTF are you??
I have been thinking the same thing...
Since DG went to visit parents 2 months ago, she has not posted on her thread...(baby Daisy drama queen on airplane she said)
I think She is back up East with parents

LOL, this logging thing is for the birds. Seriously - I am amazed at those who can update these things daily and in such detail.

Plugging along with workouts, but diet needs help still. I am getting results, but slowly, since my diet is in such a state of crap. No necessarily "bad for you", but so disorganized and sporatic. For some reason, even though I know better, I cannot get on the horse with diet.

Workouts are great though, feeling terrific in that department. Doing cardio 5-6x a week, mostly running - still thinking of doing a half-marathon this fall, maybe Oct? My hip/knee pain is mostly gone - the foam roller is amazing. Lifting 2-3x a week, still mostly total body (well, mostly upper body, lol. Doing legs like once every other week.). Starting to see some muscles. :)

Fitting into about 99% of my pants, still a couple 6s I can't quite wear COMFORTABLY. But I can wear all my 8s pretty easily and my 10s are baggy and show serious butt crack by the end of the day, lol.

But overall, feeling better although I still need to lose about 15 lbs or so. Hard - because I KNOW if I got my diet down, that weight would come off pretty quickly. But for some reason, I can't seem to make that jump yet. Hopefully soon. Weight is pretty stable though.

Work is nuts, starting to slow down a bit, but my school year is wrapping up - only 8 weeks left! I think once the year is over, and I have about 6 weeks off between school years, I will focus more on diet. Maybe before then, we will see.

Going to get my thyroid tested again in a couple weeks. I hope the meds are still working and we don't have to futz with the dose. The dose feels good, but who knows. Feeling healthy. :)

Shadow - you coming to Vegas with TSO in July?

Top Bottom