Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Log of Fatty McButterPants

Daisy_Girl said:
OMG Sassy - Hy-freaking-sterical

Another update ... minor setback on the workout front. Baby Daisy is cutting her molars, ugh, poor baby is running fever over 101 and up at night crying. :( Momma tired, no working out this AM. If she is feeling better this afternoon, I will take her for a nice little walk. Down a couple more LBS - 2 more! :)

Poor baby girl....Oh and mom lol...This is what makes training and dieting a very challanging experience...... :heart:

Thanks guys - yeah GG, you got it. Training with a baby/toddler is hard. Especially when I am working fulltime. If I did not have to work outside the home fulltime, it would help SO MUCH. SPending time with Baby Daisy is my very first priority. She will only be little once and I hate missing any of it. She is such a fun little person.

Her teeth a killing her - she was up to 102.5 yesterday, I took a half day off work and Hubby took today off to be with her. She is FINE on Tylenol, but her fever is so high without it.

Going to try to workout tomorrow morning. If not, maybe tomorrow night. Definately Sat and SUn though, and hopefully next week I can start every morning. We'll see.

Daisy_Girl said:
Thanks guys - yeah GG, you got it. Training with a baby/toddler is hard. Especially when I am working fulltime. If I did not have to work outside the home fulltime, it would help SO MUCH. SPending time with Baby Daisy is my very first priority. She will only be little once and I hate missing any of it. She is such a fun little person.

Her teeth a killing her - she was up to 102.5 yesterday, I took a half day off work and Hubby took today off to be with her. She is FINE on Tylenol, but her fever is so high without it.

Going to try to workout tomorrow morning. If not, maybe tomorrow night. Definately Sat and SUn though, and hopefully next week I can start every morning. We'll see.

Hey Daisy!
I know how hard it is to have little ones! I have 2 little girls. I was reading about the teething and it made me think of my daughter. When she was 18 months she was really getting a lot of teeth and running very high fevers. I had her on tylenol for a few days and the fevers were not going away. Anyways long story short she had a urinary tract infection and our doctor didn't even think to check. She got pretty sick from it. I don't want to worry you, just give you a head up. I wish someone had told me when my daughter had a high fever. The only symptom I noticed, and it was right in the beginning, once or twice when she peed in her diaper she made a noise or said ouch, but I didn't put the two together until after she got sick. Hope your little one feels better soon! (frozen bananas are great for sore teeth!)

Try freezing a wet washcloth...sounds strange....BUT they love to ches on them and it helps with the pain becasue of the cold

Update - Baby Daisy os getting FOUR molars - poor thing. Both the top and the bottom. SHe is MUCH better though, no more fever, no problems.

I have made it to the gym the last FOUR days in a row ..... Sat, Sun and woke up at 4:40 Mon and Tues to workout. How happy am I? :) I won;t weigh myself for a couple weeks - my period is due next week, so I am starting to retain water from it. No use in weighing myself knowing this - pointless IMO.

Only been doing cardio, steady state 45 min around 65-75% intensity on the LF Elliptical. Trying to get what little endurance I had back. Going to add weights in this weekend and start running on the tread next week.

This month's Oxygen has a full body workout (9 exercises) focusing on compound movements, and can do it in a circuit. I think I may try some variation of it for the next few weeks to get some strength back and start my muscles growing again. I like the circuit idea, since I am going to have to do weights in the morning. I just can't make it to the gym at 8:30-9:00pm - even a couple times a week. Morning is going to be best for me.

I am thinking I will do a full body workout, almost exclusively compound exercises, Tues Thurs and Sat. Cardio Mon, Weds, Fri and Sat - prob take Sunday off, or take a nice walk with the baby. We'll see.

Next few weeks we will take a "try it and see" approach .... will try a few things, see how I like it. I know my body really well, which will help. I will likely log workout information, possibly sporatically though. Diet info - doubtful. I am working on actually EATING right now. My eating is really bad - I miss many meals and my caloric intake is whacked out, WAY too low I am sure and not the right foods. I just can't log food everyday - maybe that is a cop out, but I can't do it right now. Too much on my plate. Maybe that will change soon.

I hope things slow down for you a bit, I can feel how busy you are. I am glad that you are getting some cardio in, something is better than nothing.

you are a SUPERMOM

I skipped the gym today, but that is the only day this week. :) I actually got to workout for 5 days in a row! YEA! I skipped today because I plan to workout Friday AM and Sat and Sun. Needed one day off, lol.

Funny, I got to sleep in an hour, but I was more tired today than the other days this week. Working out in the early AM really gets my blood pumping and leaves me more energized! Don't get me wrong, I liked sleeping in an hour, but I missed getting my workout in! ;)

Went against what I wanted to do and weighed myself this AM ... scale is same as last week, which actually is good. I am PMSing and already holding a bunch o' water (I can see it under my eyes - poofy!). So that means I bet the scale will be down after my period.

So that is about 18 lbs down from my heaviest post-pregnancy weight and 14lbs down from when I started really trying to lose weight since December 11th. Not too shabby considering I had to take SEVEN WEEKS of that time OFF due to illness! :)

Last edited:
You must change the name of your log...to maybe something like....The Log of Minus 18
and counting!!!
I remember those days sleepless because baby in pain...Now 18 years later...Ufff sleepless because She is not home at 1:00...
Kids will be kids...forever...and Mom's will stay moms...

Top Bottom