Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Log of Fatty McButterPants

LOL Flor - my Hubby is already stressing over her starting to date. :)

YAY - I lifted this morning, nothing earth-shattering, but felt good to do it again. Did a pseudo-circuit just to see how it felt. I did 30min cardio first, even though I know you are supposed to do weights first then cardio. I have always liked doing cardio before weights if I have to combine them. I miss the days when I could do cardio in the AM and weights in the PM - separating them is so much better.

I really love one of the Hammer pieces we have at my gym - it is the Hammer Plate Loaded Chest/Lat Pulldown combo. Perfect for circuit work. I can do PL Incline Chest, then slap another weight on the sides and do Lat work on the other side of the piece. PLUS, I can actually FEEL my back working on this piece. Which if you have followed anything about me, you know I never feel my back working and I HATE doing back. :)

So I did that combo a few times, with some walking lunges thrown in there, then did DB Chest Press/DB OH Press (hated this combo - SUCH a bad idea to combine Chest/Shoulders in a superset, but wanted to try it), then did BB Row (back)/BB Upright Row (Shoulders). In between everything I did some lunges, some DB squats, some abs on ball. No real rest between anything. Every now and then I took about a 10 second rest if I felt I needed it. Sorta random, just wanted to see how things felt. Felt good to lift weights, and also felt like I kept my heartrate up. Everything was to extreme fatigue at 10-12 reps.

We will see if I am sore tomorrow, I bet I will feel a little "heaviness" tomorrow, since I am hella outta shape weights-wise. I think I am going to do cardio tomorrow - going to try a run on the tread. Body felt a little sluggish today though, so it might serve well to rest, take the baby for a walk. We'll see. I did workout SIX DAYS this week - go me. :)

OMG! I just noticed this thread! Fatty McButter pants...that should be me!!! That is too funny. K for you for coming up with a great thread title!

UPDATE ... Chest is sore already. Feeling a little "tightness" in my back and legs, shoulders are "tired" if that makes sense.

Woke up at 6am for no reason, and can't go back to sleep. :( I laid in bed for about 30 min, then decided to come putz around on the computer. Checked out EBay, but didn't find anything fun that was ending soon. Should go to the gym, but haven't decided if I am going to take a day off today. Might go downstairs and see if there are any good "stretch workouts" on my On Demand Fitness channel. :) Plan to take baby for a walk today - supposed to be in the high 60s and sunny.

If you are starting to feel "tired" it might not be a bad idea to take the day off. Take the baby for a walk and get some cardio. But maybe a day off is in order. Dontcha just love ebay?

Don't think I am gym'ing it today. So nice out here and definately taking Baby Daisy for a walk when she wakes up. A nice 45 min walk around the neighborhood sounds like the ticket. :)

LOL Jen ;) Supposed to hit 70 today, possibly into the low 80s by the end of the week ;) Gorgeous out.

I went for a 45 min walk with Baby Daisy yesterday - triceps are SORE today from pushing the stroller. I have a few hills around my house .... I am sure that is the reason.

Was going to go to the gym this AM, but Baby Daisy had other plans. She woke up around 12:30 am and fell back asleep around 3:15am. Apparently, it was playtime. So I was up with her. Needless to say, waking up at 4:45 was NOT going to happen.

Going to take another walk with her tonight. I plan to jet outta work and get home early. Since it is staying light a little later, that will be awesome. I can get at LEAST 30min walk in, probably 45.

Oh it was gorgeous yesterday evening, supposed to get even nicer over next few days. Baby Daisy and I went for about 30-40 min walk. We did stop a couple times to play in the grass - caught her chewing on a ROCK, little stinker.

Wen to the gym this morning, did cardio. Felt good, actually slept like a log all night. Ahhhhh. Going to lift either tomorrow AM or Thursday.

My eating is still awful ..... I rarely eat a real meal besides dinner. Keep meaning to work on that, but work is just so busy. That is a terrible excuse, I know .... but I can't seem to get out of the habit of working straight through the day.

I am on Track Break in TWO WEEKS. YAY. Three weeks off, going to see tham family, flying 4 hours with the baby, yikes. I will start eating yummy food there, but will also do a lot of walking with my parents and the stroller. Going to be SO NICE being off work for 3 weeks.

Top Bottom