Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ladies workouts

livinbig

Ladies I would be grateful if you could give me some examples of your workouts, reps sets and splits.....
The reason I ask is that I have had a couple of ladies workout with me and they are not happy with the workout.... I lift for strength and mass.... they need something for toning and shaping so to speak....

thanks livinbig
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

well lifting 5lbs wont shape and tone:) A lot of women are afraid to lift a good amount of weight, fearing they will get bulky etc....not true, they should be lifting heavy and hard, doing drop sets and having some intense workouts, that will BOOST their metabolism and create LEAN BODY MASS, and they will lose fat and become FIRM and TONED! They should be doing like 8-10 reps, 3 sets, and the weight should make them work at it, no need to do light weights, and tons of reps.......they will not firm up like they want to doing it like that. It takes some sweat and moving some lbs to mold your bod:)

Top Bottom