Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HighOctane Progress Thread

Elliptical took me a while to get used to but now I own one. Love it! Cardio is mostly about conditioning if you ask me. Generally it sucks, but if you do it a while, it becomes less sucky.

Just a thought -- you list fat weight and fat-free weight -- I've actually never heard it described like that. I was going to say call it "lean body mass" -- however when you are accounting for what makes up your total weight, calipers give a division between fat via skin fold and everything else -- and everything else can include skeletal weight. Soooo... anyway, mostly I wanted to reiterate the importance of not just less fat but more lean body mass cuz women so often forget that and just say "I dont' want to look like a guy", when it is their muscle mass that makes them look "toned". Less muscle just makes you skinny-fat.

Sassy69 said:
Elliptical took me a while to get used to but now I own one. Love it! Cardio is mostly about conditioning if you ask me. Generally it sucks, but if you do it a while, it becomes less sucky.

I love the elliptical. I'm getting one for our home gym.

I'll agree with the comment about the eliptical as well. I hated it at first...mainly because my feet were too flat when I started doing it. Once I got used to it I got into the flow of things and now it's definitely better. It doesn't affect my ankle either which is a nice bonus. I'm still getting used to it. I'd like to eventually be able to do 45 minutes no problem. Right now I'm at 20 minutes (mind you that's after 45 minutes of stairs). We'll see how things go. :)

Nice job with the cardio. When you start learning about eating properly for working out it will change your life!
Keep hammering at it!

Slat

I'm starting to worry here!
Where are you?
Let us know how the training and diet are coming along...
Any progress with the trainer?

Top Bottom