Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH for my GF?

I didn't know HGH had any effect on estrogen.
Awesome write up brother!

Looks like it's time to pin!

Wow that's really interesting Radar thanks for sharing bro!

I'm confused- so the main benefit is to produce estrogen? Can't you just take b/c? And I though estrogen was a bad thing if you worked out?
I'm so "duh" right now.

I'm confused- so the main benefit is to produce estrogen? Can't you just take b/c? And I though estrogen was a bad thing if you worked out?
I'm so "duh" right now.

Remember the pituitary Gland ?
The secretion of this hormone starts reducing by the time we are in our 30′s and as we grow older, the pituitary gland produces lesser and lesser of this most important hormone.(HGH) This applies to both men & women.

When a woman in her teens her Ovaries receive a message from the Pituitary gland to begin producing the HGH estrogen. It plays a part in developing a females secondary sexual characteristics like breasts. Also the menstrual cycle begins which is a cue that the female is able to conceive a child.

Estrogen is such a large part of a females overall health that when there is a deficiency of this vital HGH many complications become apparent. Some of the symptoms include slowing of the metabolic rate which increases the potential of weight gain. Diminishing of Vaginal secretion which may create challenges for sexual intercourse. Another symptom is a greatly reduced libido.

The same applies to males EXCEPT----This Gland as we grow the testes recieve a signal to start producing Testosterone
as we get older the Pitutiary Gland has done its job,here is where the aging process starts, less and less of this hormone is produced. this is exactally why males and females over 40 will benefit from hgh.

Just remember the dosage for females is less than males, Females should start with 1-2 iu's Which is about the same starting point as males,this should be sufficient for most females,however this starts as dose dependent on size, surely a 200lb Woman may benefit more than a 130lb,but always keep the starting dosage the same and adjust from there,remember never increase by more than 1iu at a time Females do not require HGH just like the dosage for steroids (ANAVAR) is less.
because eating and drinking can cause an increase in insulin it is best to not eat or drink for about an hour before or after your dose. Water can be taken at any time, in fact, i recommend rinsing your mouth with water immediately before taking your dose to clean out any previous food particles. Please be sure to drink adequate water.

Those who cannot wait one hour before or after eating to take their dose should just do the best they can. If you take your morning dose when you first awake but you only have time to wait 20 or 30 minutes before eating breakfast then please go ahead and eat. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. You should not miss a meal because of taking your HGH product.

The effectiveness of any human growth hormone therapy will depend upon nutrition. The growth factors (IGF-1, IGF-2, etc.) are the messengers that go to the cells and prompt them to divide and multiply in order to build muscle, rebuild organs, renew skin, etc., but in order for the body to actually build those new cells it must have the proper building blocks, which comes from nutrition. This cellular work also requires fuel, which the body gets through calories.

I recommend a well balanced diet that includes adequate protein and complex carbs. I also recommend taking a good multivitamin, multimineral supplement to help ensure your body has the tools it needs.

Those who are hoping to lose fat should know that depriving the body of the calories it needs can cause the metabolism to slow down and can cause the product to not work. Also, when the body is deprived of the calories it needs it may try to hold onto to the fat it has to protect itself from starvation and so it may burn muscle for calories instead.

By eating small, frequent healthy meals throughout the day the body should become accustomed to having its fuel replenished frequently and so it should not be afraid to burn its fat stores. :)

Last edited:
I've sort of understood, in really simple terms, that the presence of estrogen will stimulate the production of HGH, which is why women would need to dose it lower then men and why women over 35 would really see the benefits from it. It's something I've been reading a lot about but don't have the full understanding yet. I think for the OP using GH for the situation is a bit of overkill and she should be careful with it. Just my 2 cents though.

Last edited:
please be careful with this

certainly not more then 1/2 iu per day
5 days on 2 days off

I'm interested in your comments and the reasons behind what you wrote?? particularly on the dosing and being careful. I'd love to hear your thoughts, if you'd like to share. Thanks! :)

Outstanding post radar. Thanks for sharing buddy.

Top Bottom