Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help - today i want to start my first workout

luvs,

I'm interested in the truth too. I can also choose to listen to the truth without the cocky attitude or :rolleyes: :rolleyes:. I can completely understand why smalls thought people were being rude.

It's A LOT easier to believe what you are saying anyway without all that.

Not interested in getting in a war. I made my decision a long time ago.

well its your decision..and im sure you gave it alot of thought..but from my experience - I had awesome, unbelievable gains the first 6 mts. w/out any a/s

but its your body, money, etc....just my .02

PEOPLE ---- WAKE UP!! THIS WAS MY POST --- MY GOD...IS THIS BOARD TOUCHY....THIS IS SO UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE...YOU WARN SOMEONE OF THE RISKS AND TELL THEM THEY MAY NOT BE READY (TELL THEM THE TRUTH!! ) AND YOU CAUSE A WAR, BE CALLED RUDE, ETC....

Ive been on this board since May of 2000...Ive been called many things, but this is the first time Ive been called RUDE..those of you who know me, know what Im about...

smalls just decided to grace us w/her presence over here at the womens board b/c "she just started lifting last week" and decided to "take some anavar b/c it made it easier" and everyone tells her how great it is, etc....I only said what MY experiences were and explained it was her body, etc.... b/c IT IS THE FUCKING TRUTH....nothing about it was RUDE.

Listen luvs,

Let's just agree to disagree. Your language is VERY RUDE.

Smalls didn't have to post about her workouts or her choices but since she did, I am interested in her progress and I will show her my support. I think she deserves that.

your right...thats fine...but are we really disagreeing here or are you and smalls buds from the chat board??? whatever it is - I dont care --- Im not going to post anymore to this thread...I only wasted my time and energy posting b/c I thought Smalls should hear the truth and should NOT be used as an example as a good candidate for A/S use...I wonder if she even knows what sides to look for...haha!! '
Im outta here :D :D :D

look, i've been on elite since feb of 2001 and i didn't register until march... i think i freaking know what i'm doing. i read the women's board every day even if i don't post on it.

who are you to judge what i do and do not know about as use and the risks, or assume that because i make a joke i'm somehow unconcerned with what i put in my body? who said i was some kind of poster girl? to quote arnold, "my body my decision"...

i "appreciate" your concern, but if you don't mind, your thoughts are not necessary or wanted because they are so incredibly hostile. thanks for sharing and caring though.

this is why i wasn't going to post about my cycle on the board. some of the people here think that there is some specific amount of years that allows one to join the "as club".

i was an athlete all my life so don't act like this is the first time i've looked at a weight or been in shape before.

hardbdygrl said:

smalls u are not taking the fact of taking anavar seriously,,,,ur fucking around with ur body do u understand that,,,,,,its not something to joke about,,,,,,,u refered ur voice to sounding like barrt white,,,,,,,,,,,,,,u say ur kidding ,, but thats not something to joke about!!!!!!

what the fuck do you care what she is putting in *HER* body, not yours? what the fuck do you care if she makes jokes at her own expense? you are really fucking ridiculous, don't you have anything better to bitch about?

Luvs,

I read the woman's board daily..

I know smalls and consider her a friend, but if you read my posts on the chat board, we rarely talk.. Make any assumptions you want.. enough said..

Smalls,
I hope you continue to post your progress here.. Good Luck..

:) :)

Top Bottom