Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follow the yellow briCK ROAD -CK's LOG TO COMPETITION

December 14th,

My mother and law took the girls for the night so I can exercise and go christmas shopping YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Shoulders & calves
10 min warmup - treadmill
3x8

military press 17lbs
incline front raise 10lbs
rear delt 10lbs - not sure if I was doing these right, I felt a pinch inbetween or a little above my shoulder blades on the right side
lateral raise 10lbs

2x50
standing on stairs calf raises

30 minutes -treadmill
-5 min warm up 4.5,4.8,5.0,5.2 each at a minute repeat 3x 1 minute at 4.0 then 4.5,4.8,5.0,5.2 each at minute then cool down

lower ab exercises -
3x8 - all I can say is OUCH! but I know I did them right cause my back didn't get sore duringlying leg raises
reverse crunch

ANOTHER KICK ASS WORKOUT

m1
tuna
apple

m2
tuna
apple

TO DO

- got all caught up on the business side so nothing there.
- go SHOPPING by myself and workout by myself
- clean the girls room by myself
- study by myself
- run around the house dancing by myself
- realize I miss my girls and go pick them up doing nothing by myself....not.... well probably after shopping LOL

Last edited:
December 15th

10 min warm up - treadmill
Chest and Bis
3x8
bench press 80lbs
DB Flys on ball 17lbs
push ups
concentration curls 17lbs
ez bar bicep curls 40lbs
hammer curl 17lbs

20 minutes kick boxing tape, doing their stretches I found out how unflexible I actually have become. Going out this weekend to try find those yoga tapes again.

Still a GREAT workout, getting the weights up there again.

TO DO
- bake bread/cookies/borsch for christmas party

Saturday
-40 minutes treadmill
TO DO
-birthday party
-go see christmas lights
sunday
-day off
- cardio will be christmas shopping!

Everyone have a great weekend!!!

Last edited:
ck2006 said:
December 14th,

My mother and law took the girls for the night so I can exercise and go christmas shopping YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Shoulders & calves
10 min warmup - treadmill
3x8

military press 17lbs
incline front raise 10lbs
rear delt 10lbs - not sure if I was doing these right, I felt a pinch inbetween or a little above my shoulder blades on the right side
lateral raise 10lbs

2x50
standing on stairs calf raises

30 minutes -treadmill
-5 min warm up 4.5,4.8,5.0,5.2 each at a minute repeat 3x 1 minute at 4.0 then 4.5,4.8,5.0,5.2 each at minute then cool down

lower ab exercises -
3x8 - all I can say is OUCH! but I know I did them right cause my back didn't get sore duringlying leg raises
reverse crunch

ANOTHER KICK ASS WORKOUT

m1
tuna
apple

m2
tuna
apple

TO DO

- got all caught up on the business side so nothing there.
- go SHOPPING by myself and workout by myself
- clean the girls room by myself
- study by myself
- run around the house dancing by myself
- realize I miss my girls and go pick them up doing nothing by myself....not.... well probably after shopping LOL
What do you do for rear delts?
I do bent over raises.

HECK YA GF!!!!!!!!!!!
Get out those yoga tapes!!! Do you have any pilates stuff? I have entire windsor set collecting dust I can try to burn them if you want, lemme know

xxoo

HiDnGoD said:
What do you do for rear delts?
I do bent over raises.

I sit on my coffee table and bend in half so I am looking at the floor and raise my arms... if that makes any sense. Should I stand and do them?

*Bunny* said:
HECK YA GF!!!!!!!!!!!
Get out those yoga tapes!!! Do you have any pilates stuff? I have entire windsor set collecting dust I can try to burn them if you want, lemme know

xxoo

I still have to buy some yoga tapes, Treil suggested some and I can't find any in the stores. Is pilates the same as yoga?

Only when you have time and if it works that would be AWESOME. :heart:

I am also going to try buy some billy banks tapes and see if that will be better for the back. I tried step aerobics a while back and the whole coordination thing was just bad, and I don't think that would help my back either.

One day I will be back at the gym, but for now I am going to try my hardest to do this at home. :)

ck2006 said:
I sit on my coffee table and bend in half so I am looking at the floor and raise my arms... if that makes any sense. Should I stand and do them?
This may be better for you & your back to take out any potential swinging movement that can go along with standing bent over Rev DB Flyes... the sitting works well too.. try them both ways get a feel for what is good and what bothers yous and run with it... core tight, you are pulling with your rear delts, any shoulder neck tweakage or arm SWING then lower weight. You can always do eccentric holds with the light weights, 5 lbs even are tough for me with those

ck2006 said:
I like doing the standing. I bend over, horizontal, at the waist, with my knees unlocked & my elbows slightly bent, then pull my arms back. I started doing them like this becasue my gut was never small enough to allow for the sitting version, LOL.

HiDnGoD said:
I like doing the standing. I bend over, horizontal, at the waist, with my knees unlocked & my elbows slightly bent, then pull my arms back. I started doing them like this becasue my gut was never small enough to allow for the sitting version, LOL.

I don't like standing, with every exercise that requires me to bend over standing, I have to be so careful on how I arch my back. Kneeling on the bench to do triceps or bent overs is the same thing but I seem to have more control.

Bunny what are eccentric holds? cause I do think I have to switch to lower weights.

my calves are killing me like they did the very first time I posted on here LOL.

More shopping today, I love it!!! I love the malls at this time of the year.

ck2006 said:
I don't like standing, with every exercise that requires me to bend over standing, I have to be so careful on how I arch my back. Kneeling on the bench to do triceps or bent overs is the same thing but I seem to have more control.

Bunny what are eccentric holds? cause I do think I have to switch to lower weights.

my calves are killing me like they did the very first time I posted on here LOL.

More shopping today, I love it!!! I love the malls at this time of the year.
OK, I hear ya on that.
Sometimes I also like to go with a lighter weight & just lift & hold for a count of 1,2, or 3.
I have the Tae Bo set if you want it, gratis. I bought it from my brother, but it's hard on my knee. I also have some Yoga DVD's but I don't know if they are the same quality as what Bunny would have.

Top Bottom