Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follow the yellow briCK ROAD -CK's LOG TO COMPETITION

sbt2082 said:
Thanks there Hidn :D

Awww CK those aren't bad at all!!! Still got a nice peak in your bi's and you can see the quads still have def too! Looks good for having about two months off, and having some cheats in there too ;)
Yup. Can see the delts & pecs, too. :google:

HiDnGoD said:
Yup. Can see the delts & pecs, too. :google:

yeah, yeah, not for LONG, I hope (pecs). Cardio felt great!!!!

Question here, I might me grasping at straws...but I drank like 2 gallons of water yesterday too for the first time in a LONG time, and I plan on continuing that. Could that be the reason for the belly today, because it is definitely bigger than yesterday?

:wavey: Hi ck!! Haven't stopped by in a while.....like the pics!! Looking gooooood even w/o working out in, what did you say - 2 mos??

Jeez all these peeps posting pics....may have to ask my hubby to take some.... :rolleyes:

jenscats5 said:
:wavey: Hi ck!! Haven't stopped by in a while.....like the pics!! Looking gooooood even w/o working out in, what did you say - 2 mos??

Jeez all these peeps posting pics....may have to ask my hubby to take some.... :rolleyes:

thanks you!

Yes, I want to see your pics too!!!

ck2006 said:
thanks you!

Yes, I want to see your pics too!!!

I'll see if I can talk him into taking some pics.....he usually gives me weird looks when I've asked in the past .....

ck2006 said:
yeah, yeah, not for LONG, I hope (pecs). Cardio felt great!!!!

Question here, I might me grasping at straws...but I drank like 2 gallons of water yesterday too for the first time in a LONG time, and I plan on continuing that. Could that be the reason for the belly today, because it is definitely bigger than yesterday?
Yer pregnaaaaaaant! :qt:

December 13, 2006

10 min warm up
- tread mill

3x8
bent over rows 20lbs
sumermans
back extensions
concentration curls 17lbs
one are preacher curls 17 lbs
ez bar curls 40lbs

40 minutes cardio - treadmill

WORKOUT KICKED ASS

TO DO
- clean basement
- catch up on business paper work (yahoo we don't have to pay any taxes)
- takes quiz one one of these days
- take girls to the park

Last edited:
Top Bottom