Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Curious to know of any Anavar + GH results

Rachel...lol

Plat Hero
Platinum
Currently running anavar at 5mg q day - increasing to 5mg bid within the next couple of days. Recently added GH at 1iu per day - just curious to know of any positive or negative experiences from running these together?

Thanks Ladies!

Currently running anavar at 5mg q day - increasing to 5mg bid within the next couple of days. Recently added GH at 1iu per day - just curious to know of any positive or negative experiences from running these together?

Thanks Ladies!

generics or the good stuff? If generic I'm not sure what result you might see at just one IU daily. I've spoken with ladies that have run 2 IU's a day of those generics and seen no result at all. Those generics are cheaper for a reason. You need more of them.

Thanks Ladies!

Umm...expect wonderful results! I have a friend on a similar cycle only difference is she's keeping the anavar at 5mg ed and is doing 2.5 iu gh. She's starting her 3rd week and is made great progress already. Not sure if is your first time gh but expect a bit of water retention for the first couple of days don't get discouraged as it will pass and then youll experience the real magic of gh.

generics or the good stuff? If generic I'm not sure what result you might see at just one IU daily. I've spoken with ladies that have run 2 IU's a day of those generics and seen no result at all. Those generics are cheaper for a reason. You need more of them.

I respectfully disagree, there's fantastic generic blue and yellow tops going around right now. Rachel if your using a reputable source your g2g!

The brand is Getropin - even with one iu I'm having a lot of edema in my hands and feet. Do you guys think that 2 iu daily would be more appropriate?

The brand is Getropin - even with one iu I'm having a lot of edema in my hands and feet. Do you guys think that 2 iu daily would be more appropriate?

oh boy...i hated gets didnt really have a good ecxpirence with them. I had the same problems my ankles didnt just get swolen but they hurt like a bitch and and about 2 kits in i started to get this weird ringging in my ear...I was running it at 10 iu ed . I dropped the gets and switched to 2nd generation rips and the ringing went away the bloat stayed for a few days but eventually went away...running ip yellows now.

do you take any t3 or t4 with your gh?

That's better stuff. No, don't increase the dose. Those sides should resolve in a few weeks. You might even start to get some sxs of carpel tunnel syndrome in one or both hands, but that would be a temporary thing as well at that dose.

Watch your shoe size. Depending on how long you run, feet will grow (permanently of course) and that might not be a side you're willing to accept.

Not running any T3 or T4. I already have a hard enough time regulating my temp as it is. The tingling and pain in my hands and feet is driving me crazy.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Top Bottom