Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calling out the women!!! BS and more BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Shadow said:
What I am agruing is that the only concerted effort that I see is to get an intelligent discussion going where the person asking gives basic information that is needed to make a intelligent statement, and that there is a certain level of hypocrisy involved as the thread I pasted above seems to point out.

Drrman - go and bump or give me the link to the thread where you feel the gf was treated inappropriately.

Ulter pretty much nailed it first off. I'm just telling you what i have heard her say and what i have read others talk about on other boards, which i won't post links to. I dont even know if it was a specific post, its been well over a year ago when she was telling me about this. I think she was just more discouraged from the general feeling she got there about anabolics use and the way certain people acted, and I know one moderator specifically she complained about. I don't think she ever said she was treated "inappropriately" but she just didn't feel comfortable at all there and i know she spent a lot of hours reading and only made a handful of posts but that is the feeling she got. take it how you wish

I'm dropping out of this conversation from here on out. I was just stating that musclehealth and his girlfriend are not alone in these thoughts, and Ulter seems to agree. you can take that how you wish. but there is most definitely some anamosity(spelling?) with anabolics and usage among women at that board.

I don't want to get into an argument with you shadow, I'm just stating what i've noticed. there are definitely some issues there, take that how you wish

drrman said:
Ulter pretty much nailed it first off. I'm just telling you what i have heard her say and what i have read others talk about on other boards, which i won't post links to. I dont even know if it was a specific post, its been well over a year ago when she was telling me about this. I think she was just more discouraged from the general feeling she got there about anabolics use and the way certain people acted, and I know one moderator specifically she complained about. I don't think she ever said she was treated "inappropriately" but she just didn't feel comfortable at all there and i know she spent a lot of hours reading and only made a handful of posts but that is the feeling she got. take it how you wish

I'm dropping out of this conversation from here on out. I was just stating that musclehealth and his girlfriend are not alone in these thoughts, and Ulter seems to agree. you can take that how you wish. but there is most definitely some anamosity(spelling?) with anabolics and usage among women at that board.

I don't want to get into an argument with you shadow, I'm just stating what i've noticed. there are definitely some issues there, take that how you wish

There is no argument.

The board is handled the way it is handled, but to say there was an issue(albeit a long time ago) but to give no specifics leaves no room for improvement in the future.

I posted a link above that, at least to me, demonstrates the same type of feelings that you guys are complaining about.

again, I will ask a question:

Would you tell a newbie who is not on a diet, not working out and not doing cardio to hit up clen and t3??

Of course not...

If being bluntly honest is out of season these days, then I am sure there are other boards which will make such recommendations.

Oh okay, I think I see the problem. I am not posting that there is a concerted effort to keep the drug discussions off the women's board because of posts I read. I am saying it because THE WOMEN TOLD ME THEY WERE DOING IT. They don't want drugs discussed, promoted, encouraged, or in any way a part of the women's board. Newbie or not.

In all fairness this was started while you were gone. But it continues. And it should if that's what they want.

Ulter said:
Oh okay, I think I see the problem. I am not posting that there is a concerted effort to keep the drug discussions off the women's board because of posts I read. I am saying it because THE WOMEN TOLD ME THEY WERE DOING IT. They don't want drugs discussed, promoted, encouraged, or in any way a part of the women's board. Newbie or not.

Fair enough.

Im simply telling you that there are now and always have been a handful of gear threads on there at any given point. I counted 9 or so in the last week alone on a board that doesn't have a lot of new daily posts.

So - it is what it is.

As I stated - there are other boards that might be a better fit for some folks

Ulter said:

In all fairness this was started while you were gone. But it continues. And it should if that's what they want.

I don't think it should really matter. If I was a 3rd grade teacher and a student asked me about the Clarion Real Estate Mutual Fund I wouldn't tell that kid to not talk about mutual funds because I'm a 3rd grade teacher.. I would either director that student in a direction where he/she can find out, or research it myself and inform him/her. We have all had questions and other vets have answered our questions. We should offer the same level of support that others gave us. We are all students of the game of life, the second we become to big to answer questions we are dead.. If certain women are too insecure about the discussion of AAS maybe they should go join the Martha Stewart boards and discuss interior design. AAS are a part of fitness and they always will be. If someone is wholeheartedly seeking an answer about an AAS, it is our obligation to give that person the best answer we can, or if we can't answer it, direct that person in a direction to get it answered.

T-Matt

Absolutely there are better boards for some people.
You can't possibly think I sit here all pissed off that the women have chosen to suggest my products over steroids do you? I am in favor of what they are doing because I believe in it to certain extent for non-competitors or people like my gf who have a lifetime of obesity and are trying to lose over 100 pounds. Those people may need drugs and usually do. I agree that the average "I want to look good" person can get there without drugs and instead using our products. And without our products. Our products just make it go faster. :)

Ulter said:
Absolutely there are better boards for some people.
You can't possibly think I sit here all pissed off that the women have chosen to suggest my products over steroids do you? I am in favor of what they are doing because I believe in it to certain extent for non-competitors or people like my gf who have a lifetime of obesity and are trying to lose over 100 pounds. Those people may need drugs and usually do. I agree that the average "I want to look good" person can get there without drugs and instead using our products. And without our products. Our products just make it go faster. :)

I agree 100%.. Lifestyle determines where you're going, genetics determine how fast you get there, Anafit products are NOS.. :)

T-Matt

T-Matt said:
I don't think it should really matter. If I was a 3rd grade teacher and a student asked me about the Clarion Real Estate Mutual Fund I wouldn't tell that kid to not talk about mutual funds because I'm a 3rd grade teacher.. I would either director that student in a direction where he/she can find out, or research it myself and inform him/her. We have all had questions and other vets have answered our questions. We should offer the same level of support that others gave us. We are all students of the game of life, the second we become to big to answer questions we are dead.. If certain women are too insecure about the discussion of AAS maybe they should go join the Martha Stewart boards and discuss interior design. AAS are a part of fitness and they always will be. If someone is wholeheartedly seeking an answer about an AAS, it is our obligation to give that person the best answer we can, or if we can't answer it, direct that person in a direction to get it answered.

T-Matt

that is totally correct.

Some of you guys arent getting my issue.

Directing someone to gear when they arent even dieting/training is insane.

Agree??

Directing somone who is putting in the time in the gym and with diet to gear STILL requires fundamental background info.

Agree??

that is all that is being asked on that forum

Basic, background info that includes:

current diet
traning split

That is NOT a lot of information to ask, and I truly hope anyone on any forum would insist on AT LEAST that amount of information before directing someone to illegal substances....THAT is the obligation in giving the best anwer that you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom