Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calling out the women!!! BS and more BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gymgurl said:
For god's sake just call em out and get it over with if there is a problem. I would like to see if anyone else has these problems with the board...

Calm down sweetcakes :horny:

The only folks who have an issue over there are(in general) the ones who post up stupid shit like:

"Whats the best drug for fat loss"

or

"My boyfriend said I need Winny"

The general reaction is...post up your diet and stats so that a reasonable answer can be given.

I have never EVER seen a thread in 5 years that did not get a LOT of fantastic advice and comments when the(MY) simple rules are followed.

Would you give Winny to a chick who wants to lose weight when they arent even on a diet/cardio/lifting plan??

I sure as hell hope not.

If anyone has a problem with that - pm me or post a thread over there - I am NOT that difficult to find.

drrman said:
I somewhat agree bro, my girl has been there a few times to ask for help and she has told me she can't stand some of the people there.....and im not going to name any names. But she has told me she doesn't feel comfortable asking any questions there on anabolics and when she does all she gets is certain females telling her she needs to stay away from anabolics, use certain supplements etc, when i would bet my bank account she looks better already than some of those girls posting there.

so bro, believe me, i know where you are coming from, and you and your girl aren't the only ones that have noticed this. And the EF women's board has been a topic of conversation on other bodybuilding boards too for just this reason

I love the women on that board. But this is true. There is a concerted effort to take the anabolics discussion off the women's board by several women. When I learned of it I didn't get involved. It's not my place. But in all fairness to the people posting on this thread I think it should be up front now. What they're posting here is actually happening. It's not isolated and it's not a fluke.
And I'm not saying it wrong. It's just the choice of the women who have migrated here over the last 3 years to change the discussion. They are the members on that board and they are entitled to do that, as such.

Ulter said:
I love the women on that board. But this is true. There is a concerted effort to take the anabolics discussion off the women's board by several women. When I learned of it I didn't get involved. It's not my place. But in all fairness to the people posting on this thread I think it should be up front now. What they're posting here is actually happening. It's not isolated and it's not a fluke.
And I'm not saying it wrong. It's just the choice of the women who have migrated here over the last 3 years to change the discussion. They are the members on that board and they are entitled to do that, as such.

I'm so glad someone with your status on here agrees with us bro. I have never really said anything as I don't think its my place either. I do know i have heard this from other females my girlfriend of 3 years included. and its been discussed in female sections of other boards. My girl goes back every few months and reads and makes a post or two and gets completely discouraged. I have done most of the research for her and she has a few very light cycles under her belt, but she didn't get any help from that board for sure

wow

Go look...there are 7 threads concerning anabolics/clen etc within the last few days...not including some blogs which are pretty clear about gear usage.

How can any of you say that there isnt discussion regarding the topic??

There is no blind advice given to someone without getting any basic information first.

Surely none of you have an issue with getting background information to make an educated response????

..and while we are at it....let's dicuss the way similar threads are handled on this forum. I have seen countless threads where a newbie posts "how do I get big on gear"...the responses are generally in-line with how things are handled on the women's forum.

Do a search and look for yourselves.

Guys genrally know that gear/clen are scheduled...women typically do not....there are so many reason to approach female usuage with caution that it is simply irresponsible to tell a newbie to go on clen to lose weight when a basic diet isnt even being followed.

Would "you" guys suggest to a newbie dude to go on clen when he weighs 280 pounds and doenst workout or even follow a diet??

Of course not

an example of what I am referring to:

hey girlies ok heres my problem im very overweight i weigh just over 13 stone in pounds i think that is around 190lbs? so i need to lose at least 40 to start to get into my right bmi i want to start taking a weight loss pill but sure on which one is the best i have a very low metabolism and weight doesnt drop off me very easily i have heard that clen is good but only if you take it with T3 is this right? or is it better to take ECA but i want a drug that will make me see a visual difference in a matter of weeks not the whole 40 pounds but i want to lose at least 10 in 2 weeks can anyone suggest what drug really is the best for fast weight loss i know these quick weight loss things arent the best way to go but im sooo desperate

See the issue??

No background info.

Would you suggest Ehpedrine to someone who might have an underlying cardiac condition??

I sure as shit hope not.

What about T-3??

How would you guys have handled the "T-3 to lose at least 10 pounds in 2 weeks" question??

How can any of you say that there isnt discussion regarding the topic??

Nobody said there isn't any discussion. What I said was that there is a concerted effort on the part of many of the women to take drugs out of the discussion. So it doesn't surprise me that someone would go there to get ideas about using drugs and being pelted with posts making them want to leave. As Drrman's gf did. And my gf did. Until I stepped in and pointed out that she was under my supervision.
Shadow you're taking this like it's an assault on your board. It's not. There are people here who love Igf-1. I make it a point to post that I think it's a waste of money. That most people that try it think it's a waste. Drrman posts how great it is. That's the nature of the discussion boards. Your women do not all agree on the best way to cut. So what? That's a good thing.
You're defending something that doesn't need defending.

Ulter said:
Nobody said there isn't any discussion. What I said was that there is a concerted effort on the part of many of the women to take drugs out of the discussion. You're defending something that doesn't need defending.

What I am agruing is that the only concerted effort that I see is to get an intelligent discussion going where the person asking gives basic information that is needed to make a intelligent statement, and that there is a certain level of hypocrisy involved as the thread I pasted above seems to point out.

Drrman - go and bump or give me the link to the thread where you feel the gf was treated inappropriately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom