Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body back to normal

MMcCaleb

I recently injured my knee and was restricted to just weight lifting. After about a month, I was allowed to incorporate cardio back into my routine. I am trying to lose weight. Due to just lifting weights my body demanded more food. Once i incorporated cardio, the number began to come down. My BMR is 1700. However, the amount of food my body is requiring (even on days i don't work out) is 1900. I was told that i need to do the same amount of cardio i was doing before i got injured. I did and that's were it came to 1900. I did a little more but it still stayed at 1900. How do i get it down to 1700?

Basal metabolic rate is a calculation and estimate at best.

It is useful tool, however it is not something that is written in stone.

If you are going to use BMR:

The idea of BMR is not that this is your daily calorie requirements.

You typically multiply your BMR by your activity levels.

If you are putting on muscle, your BMR is going to increase. It will only drop slightly with fat loss.

Before i injured my knee, i could burn 500 calories in cardio and eat 1700 calories and lose weight. Now, if i burn 500 calories in cardio, i need to eat 1900 calories but won't lose any weight. If i eat 1700, i know i haven't eaten enough because in the morning i will wake up with my stomach growling. The same goes for 1800.

What are your goals. I mean do you just want to lose weight? Or do you want to get in shape and have a nice bod? Gain muscle? What is your diet like, can you post up a full days meals. ALso what your work outs look like. Just wanting to know more about you.

Top Bottom