Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aug 19th-NPC comp....pics included

:bigkiss:

I remember last year at this time (about) that the support I got here drug me thru all of the hardship. I don't have anyone in my family that knows anything about what I went thru and they thought I was nuts. I didn't have a trainer to push me or anyone to coach me. I just relied on EF and the amazing people here to help guide me. I felt on top of the world when I held that trophy in my hand.

HH, you will excel, I guarantee that. You have the confidence and the drive and the body to do whatever you desire. I will in any way help ... any way at all. Please Dont' ever hesitate to call or email or pm, what ever. Love ya girl... and gosh dammit, I sure wish I could be there. I'm not there in flesh but I am there in thought sugar. :rose:

habitualhealth said:
Hahahahaha! You guys are awesome! Seriously. If I hadn't found you all a year and hlaf ago....this would never have happened for me. Thank you soooooo much for your continual support. Seriously.

(gaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh i'm sooooo excited)

There she is!! You go girlie!! You're going to ROCK the house!! Can't wait to see the pics & I'll be rooting for you from all the way up here.......

Daisy_Girl said:
where are those damn pictures?

LOL - true story.

My better half was looking at the computer over my shoulder sort of deal and he's like "why are you always looking at pictures of women?" ... :FRlol: OMG maybe one had to be there but I thought it hysterical at the time.

omg, help, ugh. i feel like i'm about to pass out. wth?

i've changed my mind, wait...no i didn't...yes i did...i don't want to compete anymore...i mean yes i do..wait wait, no i dont.

holy crap....i'd offer you guys a spot inside my head right now but i fear there's little room for me to figure out what's going on. hah

ugh...carb loading....ugh.

Top Bottom