Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM's/Needtogetaas (N3PT) Training program. Now accepting enrollments

hey needto u know we all got respect for you..but i gotta say..i think n2bm.com layout looked better before idk why just did

You talking about the store,front page, forums or what?
The front page is in the middle of a super up grade and that is going to look super bad ass when it is done.

The store. I like the new lay out and its a lot more easy to use. However this is also getting a lot of new images added to it. A lot of security codes and certificates will also be added. The forums will also be changing very soon. We will also be adding a lot more programs and tools to the forum.

About the only thing that will not be changing any time soon is the blog Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog

What change are you talking about and where? Why do you not like it. Feed back is always welcome. And when you say we who else are you talking about? Or did you mean you and you just added others to the mix because you think others feel the same as you?

my bad i didnt mean to say we just me..idk why i said we lol..just the interface to the products..like wellness,proteins..the categories.all on the side..maybe im just to use to the old school,kinda underground look .well ifs its going threw major updates and not finsihed that is prolly why it doesnt look the best atm

my bad i didnt mean to say we just me..idk why i said we lol..just the interface to the products..like wellness,proteins..the categories.all on the side..maybe im just to use to the old school,kinda underground look .well ifs its going threw major updates and not finsihed that is prolly why it doesnt look the best atm

Ya we are changing all of it bro

I dig it mang. I liked the underground look thought it was pretty cool, but I like the new layout a lot too.

And hey by the way, do you guys not do the 2 day shipping anymore? I had an order about two weeks ago that took 4 days to get here, then when I was 2 days away from running out of HCG, I ordered another bottle and 4 days later it still hasnt shown up.

I dig it mang. I liked the underground look thought it was pretty cool, but I like the new layout a lot too.

And hey by the way, do you guys not do the 2 day shipping anymore? I had an order about two weeks ago that took 4 days to get here, then when I was 2 days away from running out of HCG, I ordered another bottle and 4 days later it still hasnt shown up.

1. I ship all packs priority mail. That is 2 to 3 days shipping.
2 to 3 "business days" so please account for sundays and holidays.

2. Every now and then shit happens. We run out of stock and a order takes a few days extra. We always make up for that.

3. Some times your order goes into a "paypal review" When a payment is under review I will not ship it till the order has been ok'ed buy the payment center. Because if I do ship it and then the order gets rejected I have to eat the cost.

Thank you my friend.

1. I ship all packs priority mail. That is 2 to 3 days shipping.
2 to 3 "business days" so please account for sundays and holidays.

2. Every now and then shit happens. We run out of stock and a order takes a few days extra. We always make up for that.

3. Some times your order goes into a "paypal review" When a payment is under review I will not ship it till the order has been ok'ed buy the payment center. Because if I do ship it and then the order gets rejected I have to eat the cost.

Thank you my friend.

I understand, greatly appreciated!

I probably ordered on a friday night and it didnt get processed until monday or some weird shit like that.

Thanks

Wow is all i can say, I'm about 4 weeks in and the advice I received in my first week has carried me through. I'm not a guy who lives at the gym, or lives for the gym, but I wanna look good. Diet is hard for me and commitment is sometimes. I'm just your average student with a student life and a student budget and this program was, and still is amazing. I can't wait to see me after week 12.

needto - Got a problem, Call em, If it can wait, post it on the site and he will get back to you in one beautifully detailed response where even a questioner like myself, is left well informed. All of your supplement needs are laid out great and he explains exactly why/what every supp will do .

SBT- I mean, look at her, gorgeous and solid bod. She tweaked my diet to where i can really feel the extra bit of lean muscle adding on. She answered everything fully and made me feel confident that I could do it.

Nelson - Provided me with a workout schedule I've never seen or even did before but did so with detailed explanation so I knew exacttly what to do. This was great because i'm a guy who gets bored easily and with the workout schedule he designed for me, I can see myself growing every week.

I can't say a bad thing about this, and for a $125, ya can't go wrong. So if you are stuck in your workout, or if you don't feel like you have the time to get the body you always wanted. Try this program!!

Top Bottom