Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM's/Needtogetaas (N3PT) Training program. Now accepting enrollments

needtogetaas

My friends Last year I did My Needto underground membership training and it was a huge success. So much so that I raised the price 3 times In an effort to slow down membership enrollment. Even After raising prices I was still forced to close the program 7 times threw out last year in order to keep up with the amount of members in the program. I feel each person should get the attention they deserve And its unfair if I take on to many at once.

This year I am bringing the training program back and making it better then ever. I have added the help of our forums very own Nelson montana as well as SBT. Not only that but the program is now selling threw the NTBM store and held on Our NTBM forums. This allows me full control over the program,the forums its held on and I can now back it with my 100% money back policy because I own the program. Paying for the program will be a lot more simple because I have a fully operational Payment system that you may also use to pay With a Credit card or other options.

At this point I think its 100% clear the results members have gotten from a personal Mentor ship from me. I have Personally Advised and trained Thousands++ members of this forum and the reviews across this forum and many others are numberless. From faceless more pvt and reserved members to members who willingly post up there before and after results like brandon who won last years Elitefitness body transformation contest and will be going to his very first NPC competition this year.

Nelson and sbt are no newbs to the world of training as well and Together we have years of experience,several training degrees and certificates in diet and training,published and printed books/Articles,and a list of credentials a mile long. However above and beyond all of that When trained by Neslone,sbt,and myself you get one thing I can proudly say almost no other trainer or program is going to give you. That being the fact that I probably care more about your success then you do lol.. And I know my Partners feel the same way as I do.

No amount of knowledge, know about of forum fancy talk,no amount of Bro'ology,and certainly no tough guy talk can ever detract from the fact that I put 110% My heart into all that I do and everyone I aim to help. This is why I succeed and why and the people around me succeed.

I brought my training program back because of the large demand from members. I have had members asking for me to once again open the doors to my training almost daily and I just cant keep turning people away.

My word is one of the only things I have and its been my foundation in all I do. So trust me when I say There is a good chance memberships will fill up very quickly and when it does the training program doors will be closed to new enrollments until a much later date. So If you are thinking about training for the summer,a comp,changing your life now,reaching new heights and new goals now. If you plan to do any of this and plan to do it now then I would not wait around to join the program.

Find the training program by ether clicking the banner above,in my sig or the link blow

Products > N2BM Training programs

To learn more about the Program Keep reading

NTBM's Powerhouse Progress Principles training program (N3PT).

One-On-One Personal Advice From Top Leaders in the Field of Training, Diet, Supplements and Chemical Enhancement!

Everywhere you look, there's information on bodybuilding. Besides the books and magazines there are dozens of discussion boards with supposed experts just a click away. Information on steroids, research chemicals, pro-hormones, supplements, along with where to get them, how to get them, when to use them, what they do, why they do it, etc is all out there. Muscle mags laden with training programs. From Gyms packed with personal trainers, to Internet sites with billions of so called "board experts". Your friends, your friends friend, and the guy holding the easy curl bar next to you. Everyone thinks they know something and boy do they ever like to share it with you. The problem is not that there is not enough information. Its that there is TOO MUCH information coming from Far to many different people places and ill informed sources!

After sifting through all the conflicting opinions, you can wind up overwhelmed, perplexed or just plain unsure. Often left in a worse state then when you started. Burt out and over trained,months later with nothing to show for it. Even worse, you may take what you think is good advice, and it could be all wrong. But now, there's no need for such confusion any longer.

At needtobuildmuscle we are now offering direct and personalized help with all your questions. No more guesswork! You'll not only get the very best advice but you'll have our team of experts on call 24 hours a day to answer your questions that suit your specific needs and goals. We take you out of the confusion and set you one a path of success.

We've assembled three of the most knowledgeable experts in the industry to be your personal trainers! This "trio of advanced trainers" will help you go beyond your natural limitations and develop a body that until now, was not thought possible. And you'll be able to do it faster than ever! With NTBM's N3PT training you get a team in your corner and we cover every aspect of training,diet,supplement,chemical advice you will ever need.
Simple put your search will be over and your results will begin

Here's who we have:

Trainer 1: needtogetaas

Needtogetaas’ reputation precedes himself. Through time, hard work and integrity, he has become the most trusted and respected Moderator on Elite Fitness. His resume offers a wide variety of attributes that make him a perfect candidate to run this program:

1. Years of study, experience and practical knowledge in the field of anabolic supplements and Health supplements.

2. Years of personal interaction with the effects of anabolic supplements and how to avoid potential side effects.

3. Proven ability to mentor people in accomplishing their goals through the use of anabolic supplemnts combined with an effective supplement strategy.

4. Years of being an active member in the anabolic Supplement community resulting in an unwavering respect for his advice. People know they can count on needto and trust his advice.

5. Known for being on the cutting edge and development of new and better anabolic supplements and health supplemnts.

6. years of experience Training and advising nearly thousands of people each month in chemical and anabolic supplements as well as health supplementation.

7. Published Author of a bodybuilders cook book "Anabolic Kitchen" with 13+ years of experience in the field of culinary
arts. Which includes 4 years as a US Army food service Tech/nutritionist

Trainer 2: Nelson Montana:

Nelson has been involved in bodybuilding for over 30 years. He's authored two ground breaking books; THE BODYBUILDING TRUTH and BOTTOM LINE BODYBUILDING and has had over 300 articles published in various magazines, journals and websites. His work has been endorsed by some of the most respected people in the industry. He's personally interviewed many of the top rank pros and even some of the superstars of the past. He's also appeared and been quoted on TV, newspapers and on various radio programs. He is a veritable encyclopedia on training.

Nelson also walks the walk. Unlike many so called "strength coaches" Nelson doesn't just train those who respond well to lifting weights. He takes on the hardgainers! That's because he himself is one. He was the typical 98 pound weakling Who later became a body model NATURALLY at age 40, and then with a little "enhancement" went on to place in the top 5 in the NPC Nationals! If you got a question, Nelsons got the answer.

Our 3rd and final trainer of our line up

Trainer 3: Sharron Trimble:

This woman is a phenomenon. After struggling with weight issues her whole life she learned the secrets to developing a body that any woman would kill for. (And any man too!) Beautiful, strong, athletic, yet feminine, she is the epitome of physical excellence. She is certified by THREE personal training organizations and has helped hundreds of men and women build a better body through her vast knowledge and expertise, especially in the field of diet and nutrition.

Shannon has placed in the top of FOUR NPC Championships and recently won the NPC Southwestern USA title. Shannon is not only a serious Athlete, but a woman of captivating beauty. She is the embodiment of hard work and determination

WHERE ELSE ARE GOING TO FIND A TEAM LIKE THAT?!

The program includes:
1. One-On-One Personal Advice From Top Leaders in the Field of Training, Diet, Supplements and Chemical Enhancement
2. 3 Months of 24 Hour access NTBM's Private 3-P training forums
3. A custom step by step Training program designed Specifically for your needs and your goals
4. Tips on diet,training,supplements and or chemical enhancement
5. Personalized mentorship by our training team every step of the way regarding Underground topics.
5. Discounts to get just about any kind of supplement you need or want form many different suppliers.
Never pay full price for anything ever again.
6. A team in your corner who will not only train you but encourage you To reach higher then ever before.
7. Cooking and recipe advice to keep your diet exciting as well as rewording

Stop listening to know it alls on message boards! Stop reading bogus articles in magazines that have nothing to do with your goals. Stop wasting money on worthless supplements and stupid training courses that don't work. Do it right. Do it smart. Do it today.

To enroll, Just order the program here in our store then call 1-978-378-4266 and we will Set up your forum account on our private N3PT training forums. Or contact Any of our trainers threw the forums on Program enrollment instructions
Need To Build Muscle - View Profile: SBT
Need To Build Muscle - View Profile: Needtogetaas
Need To Build Muscle - View Profile: Nelson Montana

There is no better time then now to get started on a new life reaching new goals. The cost is 449.99, The knowledge is timeless, and the results are priceless.

i gotta tell you needto was amazing. from advice to products, everything. great cust service and the one on one personal advice comes in amazingly handy. he will not hesitate to help in any way he can...

finally putting some size on my skinny arms...

thanks needto!!!!

im sure u guys already know this but he is on his game

***Needto worked for me!

3-25-09.jpg

IMG_2862.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_2875.jpg
[/IMG]

Needto has wealth of training experince and advice....He has helped me tremendously with several questions....hes worth his weight in gold (and that even means his off season weight ha ha!!!)

Where do I begin... NeedTo's advice and guidance has been paramount to achieving the results that I want. I can honestly say that without his help it would have taken me much much longer to get where I wanted to be and beyond. Or ever achieved. I recommend this program by far to anyone who wants to work with a team that will get you where you want to be, this is definitely the team you need.

I can go on and on about how great working with needto has been. Recommend this to everyone!!

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask

Just to add my experience. Needto took me on a few years back, and it was the best thing I ever did. He really took time to help me understand everything, and followed up with me, and called me to make sure I understood. Not only did I learn about the proper way to lift, but he expanded my knowledge of cooking, and the importance of diet and measuring food. He also taught we the proper use of supplements and chemicals, which I think was one of the most valuable lessons that I have learned.

Most of you know, but my blood levels were way off, and dr. wanted me on meds. I opted not to do meds but applied myself, and I had the drive to make the changes. And I can say today I am med free. If you are thinking about signing up with him, I would encourage you to do so. I know that he will put in the time to make you successful and help you reach your goals, you just need to provide the commitment & dedication.

I can't say enough good, and I speak from personal experience! I changed my body, both internal and external, and learned skills and concepts that I still apply to my life. For me it was a life change. He also hooked me up with others (Future) that have helped build on the principals that he taught me.

Top Bottom