Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM's/Needtogetaas (N3PT) Training program. Now accepting enrollments

Just to add my experience. Needto took me on a few years back, and it was the best thing I ever did. He really took time to help me understand everything, and followed up with me, and called me to make sure I understood. Not only did I learn about the proper way to lift, but he expanded my knowledge of cooking, and the importance of diet and measuring food. He also taught we the proper use of supplements and chemicals, which I think was one of the most valuable lessons that I have learned.

Most of you know, but my blood levels were way off, and dr. wanted me on meds. I opted not to do meds but applied myself, and I had the drive to make the changes. And I can say today I am med free. If you are thinking about signing up with him, I would encourage you to do so. I know that he will put in the time to make you successful and help you reach your goals, you just need to provide the commitment & dedication.

I can't say enough good, and I speak from personal experience! I changed my body, both internal and external, and learned skills and concepts that I still apply to my life. For me it was a life change. He also hooked me up with others (Future) that have helped build on the principals that he taught me.

Great testimony right there!

that's what this is all about though, helping each other out when you can so everyone can better their own knowledge and keep at it and motivated to move further along with their goals!

I have learned soooo much from all 3 of these trainers! I am so glad that I know them personally too! :D
Top notch people here Needto! People get on this program, it will transform you like no other!!

i did needto's program in the beginning of my steroid use. i new nothing about gear. so i cant comnent on the other aspects but the base of my steroid knowlege was needto. my first 2 cycles where excelent and fully designed by needto. i also know nelson is one smart dude. he'd be the smartest if he'd get on the nolva band wagon haha

I'm dying to try this program and am planning on doing it in May, needto called me to talk and provide me with help already I can't imagine someone being anymore helpful! Does anyone have some before and after pictures? I wanna see if someone resembles my physique...lol...

I dont have the money for this, but if I did you can bet I'd be the first to sign up. This training staff is the best you will find anywhere and for under 500.00 its a bargain you cant refuse.

Needto's supps are unparalleled, Nelson's workout knowledge is unparralleled, and SBT.........well just look at her!

I'm dying to try this program and am planning on doing it in May, needto called me to talk and provide me with help already I can't imagine someone being anymore helpful! Does anyone have some before and after pictures? I wanna see if someone resembles my physique...lol...

post 3 of this thread bro.

Top Bottom