Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aug 19th-NPC comp....pics included

HH, I was deducted pts for having quads that were not in proportion with my body. YOU LOOK FAB! Don't let it get you down... if you want to place than take what the judges say and work with it. Sometimes its like WTF?

and also realize that in each show you do the judges will be different... you may get one comment at one and then a complete different comment at another. That for me was the worst. I didn't know if I should turn left or right or front or back, lose some gain some... I was just lost at one pt.

Hang in there, you are doing great. Congrats

LOL @QT I haven't an idea what they look for, remember I was too sexy and stood out too much from the other girls. :rolleyes:

Miss24k said:
LOL @QT I haven't an idea what they look for, remember I was too sexy and stood out too much from the other girls. :rolleyes:
LOL too true ... in this sport it is an honest to god crap shot.

Hi ladddiieess!!! Sorry I haven't been around much. Dealing with the custody case, working, training, and now having mini-me all the time, her starting kindergarten, and me trying to fit in sleep....ugh. I'm sleepy.

SO, training is going awesome. I'm really trying to focus on blasting out cardio for the next week. Been busy shooting this and that.

ALSO, I actually gor published in Fresh Faces Magazine as 2006 Sexiest Female Model! Yay, they think I'm sexy! hah

Check this out too.....yeppers, that's me! The official after party for the NPC Coastal Comp!
24cfkeg.jpg
24cfm20.jpg

Top Bottom