Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~~Aries13 2006-2007 Log~~~

8am:
50 min cardio- 20min HIIT on stair master, 25min stationary interval program level 6, 5 min cool down on tredmil

9:15am:
3 egg whites
1/4 raw oats
1/2 scoop whey
1/4c skim milk
2TBS sf jelly

12pm:
3 egg whites
1/4 raw oats
1/2 scoop whey
1/4c skim milk
2TBS sf jelly

3pm:
4oz. boiled chicken
1 home made tortilla
salsa, ff sour cream

6pm:
2slices ww bread
4oz. turkey breast
2TBS lf miracle whip
lettuce

9pm:
1 egg
3 egg whites
dash yellow bell pepper,pepper
1/2c skim milk

12pm:
1 scoop whey
1 TBS NPB

Last edited:
Aries13 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Clear um up sweetie :rose:

MESSAGES CLEARED> GEEZ im a dummy.....

HEY LADIES!!!!!!! Its not a bad day.

Scorp, thanks for asking....The anniversary was good :).... its been 2 years. O BOY :rolleyes:

Badger----- How you doin?? I hope your summer is good so far!!!!

IM FREAKIN STARVINGGGGG Today. Only 1.5 hours till feeding time!

SBT, Treil, Roony, IP... HIIIIIIII!!!!! I Missed you all soooooo much!!!!!

Ive been doing ok. I hope everything has been good far all of you! Im trying to read up on all of your logs :)

Lately, Ive been feeling sort of like a prisoner in my own body. I donno what the deal is. I guess Im still recovering from that competition. I understand how people who do a show, drop a lot of weight and all that... can have problems after. I lost a TON of fat really quickly and Im sure I gained some back. Im too scared to get on a scale (but thats a whole other issue). I want PROGRESSSSS fast I guess and MH is convincing me that slower is better. Maybe I just dont see change since I look in the mirror first thing when I wake up EVERY DAYYYY!!!My diet is clean with the occasional cheat day 1x week. That was the plan... not to worry too much and eat fruit and dairy. Ya know... stear away from the competition diet. BUT now I feel like my body isnt really progressing. I donno what the deal is. Everyone says I look good but I dont care what people say. In my head, Im a giant fat ass! I know, its bad to say, but Im debating whether I should make the diet even cleaner. The issue with that is that I dont know if its a good idea since I dont wanna crash AND I will do another show in April SO then what?.

I feel like such a dork. SOrry for the BIATCHINNGGG above I just need to vent. Maybe my mood has to do with the fact that my monthly friend is coming to visit in a few days... But this has been floating around in my head for a while now.

Am I alone in all this??? Do any of you feel this way? If yes, any words of advice to get me out of this state of mind would GREATLY be appreciated. In the end, Im sure all this is just up to me to resolve. Growing up, I was ALWAYS overweight. I got put on a diet in 3rd grade.... called nasty names growing up... fat in high school, eating disorders followed... then I met an amwesome guy who made me feel good about my self. I gained weight... then did the show.... lost a TON but feel it was in an unhealthy way... and now Im trying to find some sort of balance.

This road Im on is tougher than I though.

And yes, my big booty is still BIGGGGGG

Top Bottom