Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and Primo tabs and Winny good idea?

B

batgirl

HI. I'm 27 and need to shed alot of BF I do cardio such as speed walk and jog 4-5 times a week and been doing squats and push ups and arm workouts with the weights i have at home. My Friend told me to do a cycle for 6 weeks of winny 50 mg a week and primo like 75 mg a week and anavar like 30 mg a week to assist me in losing some BF I'm 5'8 at 200 please help with your critiques thanks so much:angel::fro:

steriods will not make you loose body fat!... they will help you grow lean muscle mass (which will inturn increase your metoblism, which burns fat easier)

BUT!!!! to do that you have to be lifting weights... enough to fatigue each muscle group in your body, at least once a week... (the weight should be heavy enough to fatigue the body part in 6-10 reps)

i suggest, if you are trying to loose fat, get to the gym and put in (at least) a few solid months (preferably a few years) of hard work lifting weights and cardio before you even think of steriods... if you don't have a base, AS will not do that much for you at all...

doing (weightless?) squats, pushups and arm work is a start, but you need to do more to build the lean muscle mass ... and to have any results with any program you will need a clean diet... use an eca stack to kick up your cardio workouts (60 min in the morning on empty stomach), you should start seeing results...

that's just my humble opinion though...

YOu might want to do a search here on effective eating. For me, once I had the food dialed in, the fat fell off (well, maybe not quite fell). Cardio and lifting plus diet will be very effective for you. Gear isn't a speedy way to leaness.

You need to be doing more than squats and pushups, and an arm workout....there is so much more!! You are neglecting other parts of your body. I would suggest investing money into a gym membership and possibly a trainer just to get you started and show you some good exercises and get you started on a solid program. Post a sample of your diet, your diet is everything and is critical when it comes to fat loss. You can use all the AS you want and if your diet and training aren't on.....it is a total waste of money and time. Cycles need to be planned out and they are a serious step. Have you tried any fatburners??? Try cardio in the AM on an empty stomach???? They are other alternatives to choose from, I would post your diet and exactly what exercises you are doing, so we can see and give you some advice. Lifting heavy will create that lean body mass and help shed some lbs.......

hopefully we didn't scare her too much! :)

but the truth is that steriods are too often thought of as a 'quick fix', which may be partially true if you have a lot of lifting under your belt and you are already doing a lot of work...

but you really have to work hard regardless of what route you take... it sounds like your intentions are in the right place, and you've made an effort to go in the right direction so please don't just give up... as it was said, at 124 you are probably far from fat...

if you invest time money (and obviously the time) in a good gym and really hit your diet bang on.... i'm sure you'll see the results that you are looking for without the gear...

remember, surgery is the only true quick fix... give any program/diet at least 6-8 weeks before judging its value...

She's not 124....she's 200. The advice they have all given is correct. Especially the winny will just make you bulk up but you then will have the muscle with the layer of fat on top. Jogging is a great fat burner but stay away from the roids til you are close to the size you wanna be and only need to "perfect" your body. Give it a little tweak so to speak. Good luck!!!

Star

batgirl said:
then do you all recommend Clen on the mean time?

NO, we recommed straightening out everything else before you go the chemical route! nothing will replace hard work and a clean diet... you will only waste your time, money and perhaps even jepordize your health if you don't clean up everything else first...

not to flame you or anything, but i thought that you were 125, (i guess i was mixed up with another post, sorry), at 200lbs, you need to start a solid exercise program and a clean diet with calorie deficit until you reach at least the 140-150 lbs rage (that's just an estimate, you know your body better than us)... clen, like AS will not help you if you do not already have a strong basis... it is really only for those who already have a fairly low bf % and are busting their asses in the gym...

post your diet and some people will help you get that in order, follow recommendations and get in the gym and lift... with the exception of an eca stack as a fat burner, there aren't a lot of drugs that can help you until you help yourself...

By cleaning up your diet remember YOU WILL BY NO MEANS STARVE. You will probably get to eat a whole lot more than you are now because you are eating the right stuff and you will lose weight. The quick fix's are just that........something that only fix it for a QUICK SECOND. Then you go right back the way you were and that is always disheartening. Listen to these people and they will help you out. Start with your diet. Post what you eat...(Be honest). Then they will work something out for you. Excercise! Do Cardio and weights.....that's very important. Neither one is much good without the other cause leaving one out is always doing a half ass job.

Star

well today i'm starting a diet but as of yesterday I would eat liek chicken sandwhich from wendy or Pollo tropical etc... basically would eat out bu not like a Big Mac or anything liek that but most of the times i would only eat 1 to 2 meals a day try eat less to lose some but i do cardio but no weight lifting. I was thinking since i was going to strat lifting this week to take a low dose of Anavar liek 5-10 mg a day for 5-6 weeks to just help me boost wih weight lifting strength and help out my cardio to do more is this a bad idea?

Top Bottom