Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and Primo tabs and Winny good idea?

batgirl said:
well today i'm starting a diet but as of yesterday I would eat liek chicken sandwhich from wendy or Pollo tropical etc... basically would eat out bu not like a Big Mac or anything liek that but most of the times i would only eat 1 to 2 meals a day try eat less to lose some but i do cardio but no weight lifting. I was thinking since i was going to strat lifting this week to take a low dose of Anavar liek 5-10 mg a day for 5-6 weeks to just help me boost wih weight lifting strength and help out my cardio to do more is this a bad idea?

You really need to do some more research and listen to the advice that has been provided...

1) fast food is junk... chicken sandwiches are fattening, not sure that pollo tropical is but i'd probably stay away from it... prepare/plan your meals in advance so you don't have to eat fast food... occasionally isn't going to kill you, but you have to eat clean, unprocessed food 95% of the time... do a search on this board for diets... many of the women (including myself) have posted their diets... find one that can work for you and stick to it... for at least 6 to 8 weeks

2) reducing your meals will only make you hold on to fat... eat more smaller meals 5-6 a day (call them snacks if you really want to) eating frequently will boost your metabolism, give you more energy and help you burn your fat... You need to eat enough to loose weight... make sure these meals are clean (see point 1)

3)STAY AWAY FROM THE STERIODS/OTHER DRUGS!!!... it will be a waste of your money, you will not see the results and anavar of all things is expensive (an NO that doesn't mean that you should take x,y, or z instead)... Anavar will NOT boost your cardio... you are looking for a fast way out of things, and from where you are coming, there isn't one... get in the gym and lift weights... period... lift until you can't lift any more... (stretch too, you will be sore)... there is NO DRUG that will help you lift weights if this is something that you aren't already doing... steriods are not a magic motivator...you need to get in there and do the work... no excuses, no easy way out... sorry...

i'm really getting frustrated re-iterating what has been said over and over if you feel you must waste your time and money fine, do so.... but don't blame the drugs when you don't see the results you want to see...

i wish you luck, but i for one won't be parroting myself anymore (can't believe i'dve done it this long...) so do what you want... if you have legitimate questions on diet/exercise, feel free to ask, but please stop beating this dead horse, it's obvious you've made up your mind to go with the AS, but don't say we didn't tell ya so when it's all over and you're less a few hundred dollars and exactly where you are today...

If you want something to help you burn fat, use an OTC fatburner like "Ripped Fuel" or some other version of the ECA stack. Do a search here if you don't know what I'm talkin' about.
Swallowing some Anavar will not give you immediate strength at the gym. AS doesn't work that way. Are you getting bad advice from some guy?

keiko said:
If you want something to help you burn fat, use an OTC fatburner like "Ripped Fuel" or some other version of the ECA stack. Do a search here if you don't know what I'm talkin' about.
Swallowing some Anavar will not give you immediate strength at the gym. AS doesn't work that way. Are you getting bad advice from some guy?

i'm thinking that's what it must be, either that or someone looking to make a quick buck... (if i was her and had my mind made up to go this way, i'd make sure i did my research so i didn't get scammed, i'd at least want to make sure someone wasn't sellin me d-bol or baby aspirin or some shite...)

sorry for being so bitchy but hey, dieting can make ya like this... maybe you won't really want to go this path, it really makes you easily aggravated sometimes :) but it's all worth it... definitely...

Just wanted to add this little bio to what the others here have already said. What you have been told IS correct, by the way.

Mrs. BE has lost 50-58 lbs, depending on the prior days carb intake and monthly cycle status...all without really working too hard! The first 15 lbs flew off using just the workout (if you want to call it that) you described, and eliminating just bread and most sugar from her diet. No heavy weights, no long periods of cardio, and no restricting calories from other foods. In fact, she probably replaced the bread and sugar carbos with 2x the calories from rice, beans, fruit, etc. Kcal intake was probably 2500-3800/day.

After plateauing (sic?) for two months, and reducing calories to no avail, we went in search of some help. A gym membership, cardio and machines five days per week started. For the first month we used every machine LIGHTLY, every day, for as many reps as our little muscles would go. (not many, by the way) She lost another 5 lbs in that month with no further diet modification. It took about a month to get acclimated to the machines they had, then we went to library and got some fitness/weight lifting for women books.

It was time to figure out exactly what we were SUPPOSED TO DO!! We learned how muscle recovery time helps workouts, that women CAN NOT get big from weights, and that more muscle will help increase metabolism while resting so that you burn more calories!! We also read a LOT about benefits of free weights and discovered that LESS CARBS and MORE PROTEIN/FATS were needed for her to lose much more weight!!! (Most of our kcalories came from grain, pasta, hidden sugars in juices, spaghetti sauces, and other prepared "healthy" foods.)

We changed our meals slightly, just so that cardio was first thing in AM before breakfast. We carried protein powder to gym with us and mixed a shake after workout, then drank it while doing 15 min low intensity "cool-down" cardio on the bikes. [We added creatine after a couple of weeks, but that was a waste because our workouts were not heavy enough yet.] After getting back home, we have eggs, oatmeal(plain), or fat-free sausage or maybe breakfast steak/chicken. We also almost always had a little of some type of 'low glycemic index' fruit with breakfast. We added a heavy protein lunch for most days, with dark green leafies and another small serving of fruit. Dinner was pretty much the same as lunch, except add lots of broccoli, cauliflower, and no fruit. Late evenings, about 45 min before bed we added another 'lite' protein only shake. Off came another 10-12 lbs. with relatively no effort.

Next came a simple, loosely defined workout routine that was EASY and COMFORTABLE. (If you don't have any workout books yet, get the second edition of "Weight Training For Dummies" for about US$10 at Costco or Wal-Mart. It isn't the best, but it is darn good as a reference for equipment and exercises alone.) She still didn't REALLY work out hard, this just added a method and routine that helped with getting consistent. Also, it helped with good form and not getting carried away with one exercise or body part. The routine was not the best split of exercises in the world, but it was a start. In six weeks, another 8-12 lbs came off. Constant, and consistent, improvements in workout technique and intensity have followed, as they became comfortable and possible. Nothing went fast except when we changed the diet, routine, or intensity.

That was about 2 years ago and we have discovered many things. Mrs. is VERY carb sensitive, so carbs were slowly tapered to less than 18% of diet over about three weeks. She now cycles carbs in a semi-random fashion so that her body doesn't think it's being starved, and there are carb refeeding days every 7-10 days. (We had cut her calories too much, and that actually limited her loses because she did not feel up to increasing intensity workouts.) We have tried ephedra and norephidren based fat burners with some limited success. Yohimbine and Flax oil have proven to be the best supplements other than protein. No AAS as of yet, but the BF% is still in the high teens, and she wants to be below 16% when starting. [Her two workout partners have had wonderful success with anavar and winny. But they both don't care too much about the sides, which they DO have.]

Her workouts are now more varied on the splits, but not still not perfected. The more developed muscle groups (thighs, glutes, and lats)are only worked every 10-12 days, weaker groups are worked ever fourth workout day. She has a minimum of 2 days for recovery between workouts of a muscle group, and the groups keep changing every few days along with the diet and carbs. [We are not as anal about this as it sounds, but when another plateau is reached, we keep tightening up slack here and there.]

Cardio has gone from 20 min. every day up to 50-70 min every day before breakfast. This probably made the most dramatic change of all! I can't stress enough the difference those minutes past 20 can make. This was a slow progression though, she didn't try and bump it up too fast. [You have to make sure you have enough calories in your diet to do 45+ min. cardio at 70% MHR without having your body go into starvation mode.]

Anyway, my point is that you should start slow and build on successes. If something doesn't appear to work after 3-4 weeks, try something different. We lurked here and over at AnabolicFitness.com for a long time, trying the various advise that was applicable. It is amazing how quickly your appearance changes when you start using weights properly. Even though your weight may increase, as Mrs. BE's did, you will have definition and tightness that wasn't there before and people WILL notice.

If you don't have a workout partner knowledgeable in women’s fitness, specifically weight training, hire a personal trainer for a few sessions every three or so months. It will be a very wise investment because women’s needs vary so greatly from men. Some would argue, but talk to those here with more experience and you will begin to pickup on the differences.

Good luck and congratulations on deciding to remake yourself.

BE

Last edited:
BigEasy said:

If you don't have a workout partner knowledgeable in women’s fitness, specifically weight training, hire a personal trainer for a few sessions every three or so months. It will be a very wise investment because women’s needs vary so greatly from men. Some would argue, but talk to those here with more experience and you will begin to pickup on the differences.

BE

now THAT would be a MUCH better use of your money...

great post, and a good practical example of the time and dedication it really takes to get in shape...

Top Bottom