Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is the best exercise to blow your lats!?

PELIFE99

i'm having some trouble getting my lats sore...

everybody list what exercise you do that makes them hurt the most, and you feel "woooooooow, today my back is going to grow!!!"

all my other workouts i feel i'm hitting hard enough.

thanks!

I have the same problem, too! My back never gets sore. When I use the back machines that helps a little as opposed to free weights, which are normally better.

its real easy to over use ur bicpes to lift the weight while working ur lats, try to go lighter and slower and try pulling back with ur elbows.

You should really concentrate more on whether you're making progress, as opposed to whether you feel sore. The name of the game is whether you're lifting more down the road than you are today..it's the only thing that really matters.

A well rounded back program should include deadlifts, some form of a row, and either chinups or pullups.

What exercises are you presently doing, and how many sets/reps?

TheOak84 said:
its real easy to over use ur bicpes to lift the weight while working ur lats, try to go lighter and slower and try pulling back with ur elbows.

good point..very subtle..make sure you are pulling from the elbows it will make a world of difference..

i do back/bis workout ... when i get to my biceps routine, i'm very very weak! it must be that i'm using it alot during my back workout! thanks a lot for the inputs...

i will concentrate on not letting my biceps do all do job from now on!

PELIFE99 said:
i do back/bis workout ... when i get to my biceps routine, i'm very very weak! it must be that i'm using it alot during my back workout! thanks a lot for the inputs...

i will concentrate on not letting my biceps do all do job from now on!

i remember when i was new to training and doing back it seemes my bi's got a lot more pump than my back..then i really learned how to pull from the elbows..when doing back im sure my bi's get hit but i really dont feel it there its all in my back..and i do some heavy bb rows 315+..why dont you list your back workout you might get better suggestions that way!!

wnt2bBeast said:
i remember when i was new to training and doing back it seemes my bi's got a lot more pump than my back..then i really learned how to pull from the elbows..when doing back im sure my bi's get hit but i really dont feel it there its all in my back..and i do some heavy bb rows 315+..why dont you list your back workout you might get better suggestions that way!!

damn, 315 is insane, most people here dont even bench that much myself included.

I like bb rows, seems like they are an excellent mass developer. I agree with the other statements, pull with your elbows.

UA_Iron said:
damn, 315 is insane, most people here dont even bench that much myself included.

I like bb rows, seems like they are an excellent mass developer. I agree with the other statements, pull with your elbows.

thanx bro..i dont think its really that great..i think walking used to do 365 and im sure there are others on here that can do more..my back has always been a strong point..my bench just flat out sucks!!!lol

Top Bottom