Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stress has taken away 12 lbs of Muscle....Help me get it back

Prime Rib

Hey guys, the past 4 weeks I have been going through quite a bit of stressfull times through work, and family issues. My eating habits were greatly affected, sometimes only eating ONCE a day :(. I think I have made it to the gym 4 times in the past 3 weeks. Looking at myself in the mirror has now become a sob story. I have lost weight, and everyone I know can see it. I will not bow down, I want my size back and I will not give up..

I have thought of cycling a quick 4 weeks cycle of Andro to gain it back quick. Suggestions? TIA

Josh
-Been dragged through the mud, but i'm gonna push till my veins explode with blood

andro ??
sucks

when my mother had cancer, i missed almost 2 months in the gym. i didnt eat, and looked like shit.

the muscle coems back relatively quickly. I would definately just stick to a workout/ diet regime, and you'll be back to where you were ay before you even know it.

you can do it

Keep your head up broly. Just browse through some of these threads on this very page: needsize's contest pics, b fold's fun sunday, Tiervexx's shoulder PR, the race to 500, etc etc etc.

Pure motivation brother. Stay strong man and get in there!!

Top Bottom