Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Selecting a new gym-

I pay $188/month to work out in some fag den and some Justin Beiber looking trainer asked if I could finish my squats today so he could have his client hang from some silly trx bands in the squat rack.

Place drives me nuts at times but checks all the boxes on everything I need.

In nyc, there is real shit holes or über fancy, very little inbetween

Check out powerhouse on Francis Lewis blvd in queens. That place is OLDDD SCHOOL. Nothin but steel and iron in there. Went there when I lived in queens. Unless ur in manhattan then you're just fucked.

Now I gotta look for a new gym myself. My gym did some 20.00 a month for 12 mos deal now every ex con in ny state joined. It got veryyy ghetto over night. I feel like I'm lifting in a jail house rec yard. They come in with their side ways hats and one fuck stick was wearing glasses, a hat, jeans bitching that he scuffed his sneakers. And in the morning it's got Hasidics all over. Man fuck that place. It's over for this guy. I just gotta hang in till summer than a lifetime fitness opens and I'm gtfo of this place.

Top Bottom