Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RickRock's precontest SHREDDER with MR Supps and Transdermal Tren/winny!!

nice log man! Vascularity is lookin sick!

For sure. Already signed up to venom chat thru ur sig.

Awesome! Thanks bro!

I have enjoyed following your thread. It feels good to work-out again. I haven't picked up a weight since 1976!

Also, I did intentionally use your link for my venom gear I ordered last week. Hopefully it will arrive soon. Good luck!

Glad I could help you get motivated again bro, and thanks for using my link! Any questions you have feel free to hit me up anytime ;)

nice log man! Vascularity is lookin sick!

Thanks bro! Appreciate it!

I had a nice big carb-up last night and cheat meal that put my total for the day at over 4k cals and 500g + of carbs.

The result was unbelievable vascularity. Move over Dylan! There's a new king in town!

View attachment 100413

Sorry I am late getting in here bro but I went through and its looking great! HOWEVER, you have lost your mind on there being a new king... =) I am impressed though bro... I am always here to support you! Nice work and keep it up!!

Sorry I am late getting in here bro but I went through and its looking great! HOWEVER, you have lost your mind on there being a new king... =) I am impressed though bro... I am always here to support you! Nice work and keep it up!!

Thanks Dylan! I am sure to give you a run for your money here soon good buddy. I'm shredding up pretty damn good. I'm already more ripped than I've ever been

THE TRANSDERMALS ARE HERE!!

Got em yesterday, and started dosing this morning.

This is how the dosing is planned for now, but I may be increasing the dosages as I asses things.

Transdermal Tren: 0.75ml twice per day (1.5ml total, 75mg Tren ED)

Transdermal Winstrol: 0.5ml twice per day (1ml total, 50mg Winstrol per day)

I might get up to 75mg winny per day and 100mg tren per day at some point. I will slowly ramp up and assess sides, etc until I get there

View attachment 100643

3/6/13 Wednesday

Dosed 100mg Helladrol
Pinned 350mg Test E
Dosed 20mg GW
Dosed 10 pumps Formastanozol (5 pumpsx2)

All I have to say is WOW!! I went in to today's workout hoping for the best, but I ended up blasting through exercises and setting PRs!! Helladrol has really started to kick in right where it normally does at week 3, and it seems to be kicking in hard! Like I've said before, I'm happy to just maintain strength when in such a caloric deficit, but when you can make gains and break PRs in a deficit it makes you damn happy!! And this is without the Tren or Winny yet. I'm thinking the big high cal/carb day on Monday also played a part and did my body good from a performance standpoint.

DC Workout 1C (Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, Back Width, Back thickness)

Decline Hammer strength chest press 340x12x8x5 (starting weight)
Standing overhead BB press 175x11x5x3 (+5 lbs PR)
Close grip Smith Bench Press 260x9x5x3 (+2 reps PR)
Rack Chins BW+105x11x5x4 (+5 lbs PR)
Dorsiflexor 350x10, 360x7 (+10 lbs PR)

Dietary: 2071 cals, 206g carbs, 21g fat, 269g protein

3/7/13 Thursday

Dosed 100mg Helladrol
Dosed 1ml transdermal Winny (0.5mlx2)
Dosed 1.5ml transdermal Tren (0.75mlx2)
Dosed 20mg GW

Started the Transdermals today, and decided to put the Tren on the insides of my thighs and put the Winny on the insides of my biceps for application. The consistency is pretty much liquid and will run if you aren't careful so you have to take caution of that when applying so you don't waste any. The carrier does seem pretty good though, as it dried and seemed to start absorbing very quickly. I noticed a very slight burning sensation after application but it wasn't anything negative. Just enough there to let you know you put it on. I will report more on these as time goes on and I start seeing and feeling effects.

I'm definitely still shredding up more. It has slowed down from me adding some cals in, but I'm noticeably leaner now than I was a few days ago. My Ab veins are starting to become noticeable even at rest. Hopefully I can keep the water weight down enough this weekend to get some decent pics and another new bodyfat measurement.

We got some new cardio machines in at the gym, and one of them was a treadmill that will actually go higher than the typical 15% incline which is awesome since that is my favorite type of cardio for fat burn. I pretty much killed that and burned a ton of cals on that thing today

Today's cardio: 15 minutes HIIT elliptical (250 cal burn)
45 minutes LISS incline treadmill [email protected]% (675 cal burn)
Total burn: 925 cals!!!

Today's dietary: 1960 cals, 179g carbs, 19g fat, 263g protein

its gonna be awesome when that tren and Winny kick in. looking good bro keep up the hard work!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using EliteFitness

3/8/13 Friday

Dosed 100mg Helladrol
Dosed 1.5ml Transdermal Tren (0.75x2)
Dosed 1.4ml Transdermal Winny (0.7mlx2)
Dosed 20mg GW

Things are continuing to go very well, as I'm still hitting PRs every workout. That's pretty insane considering the defecit I've been in, and the fact that not only am I now stronger than I've ever been....I'm also leaner than I've ever been! It's only my second day of the transdermals, but when they kick in I'm sure things will only get better!

DC Workout 2C (Biceps, Forearms, Calves, Hamstrings, Quads)

EZ Bar preachers 120x10x5x3 (+3 reps PR)
DB pinwheel curls 70sx12 (+10 lbs per DB PR)
Leg press toe raise 330x13 (+10 lbs PR)
Sumo Leg Press 630x11x5x4 (+10 lbs PR)
Leg press 730x10, 700x20 (+10 lbs PR)

I decided to go all out on my cheat today. It felt good to et a bunch of stuff I've been looking forward to, and I felt I wanted to do that and get it out of my system now so I could tighten up things (even cheat days) for these next 3 weeks up until competition. Cals and carbs were high as hell but they shouldn't be nearly as high for my next cheat meal on Monday.

Dietary: 4796 cals, 591g carbs, 159g fat, 260g protein

3/9/13 Saturday

Dosed 100mg Helladrol
Dosed 1.5ml Transdermal Tren (0.75x2)
Dosed 20mg GW

This mornings cardio was a LOT more difficult to get through than normal. It was a struggle and I felt fatigued and tired the whole time. Generally I feel gret during cardio, especially with the GW. This tells me tht the Tren is really starting to kick in already since my cardio endurance was hit so hard. It's definitely something I am going to have to work and cope with, because it was a chore to not just quit about halfway through it. I guess with Tren you have to take the bad with the good, so I'm looking forward to the positives it brings.

Today's cardio: 60 minutes LISS incline treadmill 3.5MPH@10% incline (750 cals burned)

Today's dietary: 2451 cals, 259g carbs, 44g fat, 245g protein

3/10/13 Sunday

Dosed 100mg Helladrol
Dosed 1.5ml Transdermal Tren (0.75mlx2)
Dosed 20mg GW

Today's cardio went a lot like yesterday's where I had to really push to get through it. I would say its definitely the Tren, so anybody wondering if this stuff is legit it sure gives me the iression that it is. Also, my fullness, weight, hardness, and vascularity has increased. I would say that the Winny and Tren are starting to do their thing! I can't wait to see how tomorrows workout goes!

New bodyfat measurement has me at 5.2%!! That's a decrease of 0.3% from last week. I'm still ahead of schedule to be at or slightly under 5% for the contest. I actually think where I am at right now is just fine, and that there is really no need to be leaner for contest. With the right peak week and getting my sodium, carbs, and water right....I will be in top condition I have no doubt!

The plan for the next week is to drop all dairy except the 3 scoops of whey per day I'm currently taking. That means mostly dropping the Greek yogurt I have each day. I'm not going to drop cals though, and will replace the calories with complex carbs in place. While running Tren I could use the extra carbs anyways. I'm going to try and stay within 150-200g on all days except my 2 cheat meal days. Those cheat meal days I will probably tighten up just a little bit too. I still want to carb up decent those days, but instead of going 500+ carbs and over 4k on cals I'm going to try and stay under 400g carbs and 3k on cals.

Today's cardio: 70 minutes LISS incline treadmill 3.5MPH@10% (870 cals burned)

Today's dietary: 2055 cals, 141g carbs, 57g fat, 225g protein

Pics will be coming soon! :)

Top Bottom