Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Strength & Honor" Muscle Addiction 2013

muscleaddiction

High End Bro
Platinum
The title really says it all..."Strength & Honor"...it is in my blood. Muscle addiction is my lifestyle, it is my passion, it is who I am.

I have always told people who always either say "there he goes eating again" or asks "You are eating again?" or "How do you get up at 4:30 a.m. and go to the gym?"

My answer is always the same..."I'm not happy unless I am growing and it keeps my sanity!"

You can ask my wife or daughter how I am when I miss a workout, or a meal...they would say "go eat!" or "Go to the gym!" They love me :qt: !

Really though, bodybuilding. nutrition, leading a healthy lifestyle, mentoring my family, friends, and others and spreading the addiction is what drives me, it is how I like to return the favors that have been done for me, it is my love and passion!

This will be the first cycle I have done in 5 years! It has been since 2007 when I prepared for the two bodybuilding shows that summer...and it is time for me to get back on stage. My plan is to compete in July 2013 at a competition that I have competed in two times now (2005 & 2007). Each of those times I have placed 2nd in the Novice Heavyweight Division, it is time to take the show! I will settle for nothing less than 1st place and am aiming for that starting yesterday!

This cycle is the first of two leading up to the show, and I am going to log it here for support, mentoring, to keep me focused, honest, and remind myself of my goal every day, week, month, all the way to the stage!

So to start things out on the right foot, I will follow the rules and post my stats for all of you so I don't get in trouble ;) ...

Stats:

Ht: 73.5"
Wt: 221.2 lbs
BFM: 20.78 lbs
LBM: 200.42 lbs
BF: 9.4%
Natural test Levels (as of 8/3/12): 742 ng/dL
BP: 120/78
RPR: 60 bpm
LH: 17.7 mIU/ml...a little high due to very low estrogen levels at moment, will be fine.
Cholesterol: 141 mg/dL
Triglyceride: 45 mg/dL
HDL: 42 mg/dL
LDL: 90 mg/dL
Cholesterol: HDL ratio: 3.4
Prolactin: 9.7 ng/ml
PSA, Total: 0.54 ng/ml
TSH: 2.98 uIU

* Everything else if optimal/normal range

**20+ years lifting experience, 3 Bodybuilding competitions

Goal: To put on 16-21 lbs. of LBM, and lose 16.7 lbs. of fat (this would be considered stage ready between 2-4% body fat)

Concentrating on building more size on my legs, upper chest, triceps, shoulders, and tighten core and midsection.

The bodybuilding competition as I have mentioned is in July 2013, and this will be 1 of 2 cycles leading up to competition:

On cycle Support Supplements:

1-16 N2 Guard (7 caps ED split dose throughout day…take first dose 2- 3 hours after T-bol & Anavar)
1-16 Forged Liver (Recommended dose throughout cycle for extra liver protection)...front loading 525mg of Milk Thistle ED for 2 weeks prior to cycle and will supplement with both during orals.
1-16 Forged Joint Repair (2 caps ED morn/even)
1-16 Krill (2 caps ED split dose morn/even…with meals)
1-16 Fish Oil (6-8 caps ED split dose morn/even…with meals)
1-16 HCGenerate (5 caps ED split dose 3 caps morn/2 caps evening)
1-16 Creatine Nitrate (8 caps ED, 4 pre/post workout)
1-16 Need2Slin (4 caps ED, spread with carb meals throughout the day)
1-16 Gear (10-12 caps ED, pre/post workout & bedtime)

...also taking Vitamin C, E, B12, and Saw Palmetto for my prostate health. Will be picking up some Digestive Enzymes as well...with all the food I will be consuming!

I will also be utilizing Powerchews BCAA's and Glutamine chews. I will be rotating some preworkouts like N2KTS or N2 Amp or Premium Powders PWO or Craze...or even PWO Powerchews!

The Cycle:

1-16 Test C 500mg EW (split 250mg Mon-Thurs)
1-16 EQ 600mg EW (split 300mg Mon-Thurs)
1-16 Proviron 75mg ED (split dose every 8 hours)
1-6 Tbol 60mg ED (split dose 20mg every 8 hours)...may bump to 80mg last 2 weeks
13-18 Anavar 60mg ED (first 4 weeks) then 80mg ED (last 2 weeks)
16-18 HCG 500 IU EOD (10 injections = 5000 IU)
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg ED (if needed bump dose or lower duration)

PCT:

17-22 Unleashed (6 caps ED split dose 2 cap morn/noon/even) first week, then 3 caps ED (split dose)
17-22 Post Cycle (6 caps ED split dose 2 cap morn/even) first week, then 3 caps ED (split dose)
19-22 Clomid (50/50/25/25mg...will feel this out since running 4 compounds)
17-24 Forma Stanzol (10 pumps ED first 6 weeks, 6 pumps ED last 2 weeks)
17-22 MK-2866 Osta SARMS (25mg ED...may start out at 12.5mg)
17-22 Anabeta (4 caps ED, 2 pre/post workout, non-training days spread throughout day)
17-22 Creatine Nitrate (8 caps ED, 4 pre/post workout)
17-22 Need2Slin (4 caps ED, spread with carb meals throughout the day)
17-22 Gear (10-12 caps ED, pre/post workout & bedtime)

Bridge:

23-??? MK-2866 Osta SARMS (25mg ED)
23-??? S4 SARMS (50mg ED split 25mg/25mg 8 hours apart)…5 on/2 off, may work to 60mg
23-??? HCGenerate (5 caps ED)
23-??? Bridge (3 caps ED split dose 1 cap morn/even)
23-26 Anabeta (4 caps ED, 2 pre/post workout, non-training days spread throughout day)
23-??? Creatine Nitrate (8 caps ED, 4 pre/post workout)
23-??? Need2Slin(4 caps ED, spread with carb meals throughout the day)
23-??? Gear (10-12 caps ED, pre/post workout & bedtime)

tb500 (2mg EW joints & tendons)
Letro (on hand)
Prami (on hand)
Adex (on hand)
Torem (on hand)

Training Split (will adjust as needed):

Monday: Chest/Triceps/Calves
Tuesday: Shoulders/Traps/Rear Delts
Wednesday: OFF (cardio & abs…no weights)
Thursday: Back/Calves
Friday: Triceps/Biceps/Forearms
Saturday: Quads/Hams
Sunday: OFF (flip tractor tire around yard, sledgehammers, hill sprints, run on the beach, bike ride, something outside with my daughter :))

Diet and Nutrition:

My target daily calories will be 4481-4981, and am seriously considering staying on IF during cycle to see how it works for me. I love IF and it really fits well into my lifestyle, and I feel better and have much more energy. Any feedback on this would be appreciated, the challenge will be getting all the calories consumed in the 8 hour feed window, and how the EQ makes you ravenously hungry. I have always eaten very clean and very healthy, especially once I moved out to the coast 3 years ago...mostly organic fruits and veggies, grass fed beef, cage free/free range chicken, turkey, and eggs, Greek Yogurt, nuts, Ezekiel breads, yams, oats, beans, fresh fish (out here on the coast), pole caught tuna (less Murcury), and lots of water! I do not drink alcohol (never been a big drinker, hate the way it makes me feel), do not smoke tobacco, so like the Adam Ant song (for those of you who are old enough to know who he is lol!)..."Don't drink...don't smoke...what do you do?"

Live, love, train, eat, sleep...repeat! Yeah, work falls in there as well.

I will be starting this cycle on Monday, August 27th, but decided to put the log up now to gear me up for the next two weeks because to be honest I can't wait!!! Also, my mom is having hip replacement surgery on the 22nd, so need to get through that then it is balls to the wall!!!

I am front loading liver and prostate support, getting everything ready, and I am one who is prepared with everything on hand!

When I log, I am going to try and be as detailed and fun as I can make it!

I hope you all will follow along and keep me motivated, honest, disciplined, and don't let me slack off!!!

Last edited:
subbed for sure bro, good stuff here...very detailed cant wait to follow this, good luck!! KTS ;)

Thanks brotha! Glad to have you here for sure! I won't let you, myself, or anybody for that matter down! Always good to have family follow along!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Definitely subbed MA.

Ur all over this and will be successful.

Good luck bro!

Sent using the elitefitness app.

Hey thanks Oxy, Mondster, and ahorp...the more following the better! I plan on killing this, have put in too much time to let it go to waste! There are some other bros who have helped me design this cycle, and I don't want to let them down either...but most of all I will not let myself down, or my wife and little girl who will be coaching me as well ;).

What a hella good lead in bro. The details are excellent and good job on that.
I do have some questions tho as usual.....
Tbol is a very good drug but I am curious why you chose it over dbol or even drol or Beast at this point in you prep? Maybe those others just dont agree with you? Was just wondering.
Def am subbed into this bro and will be with you on this for the long haul....just warning you up front LOL.
I know you gonna kick some serious ass bro and you will take that Heavy Weight 1st place!

What a hella good lead in bro. The details are excellent and good job on that.
I do have some questions tho as usual.....
Tbol is a very good drug but I am curious why you chose it over dbol or even drol or Beast at this point in you prep? Maybe those others just dont agree with you? Was just wondering.
Def am subbed into this bro and will be with you on this for the long haul....just warning you up front LOL.
I know you gonna kick some serious ass bro and you will take that Heavy Weight 1st place!

Zed my man! Damn I love your avatar...would love to be in the middle of that!!!

To answer your questions, I decided on Tbol basically as I have never tried it before, and was looking for something to kick off my test with that has less sides than Dbol...and just was curious about it mostly. I have 4 bottles of Beast in my cabinet, but not anxious at moment to give that a go either from things I have read about it...but will use it as a kickstart to a future test cycle for sure probably the end of next year.

I totally appreciate your input, guidance, and knowledge and am blessed to have you follow me here bro, and am looking forward to you being here for the long haul!

Thanks again for all your advice and guidance brotha!!!

Very welcome bro just glad to be able to help good bros like you out man.
Was asking on the Tbol cuz I was thinking that right now early on in your prep would be a good time to really hit that bitch hard with orals. What I am meaning is may consider something like this.
For your up front, hit your bod with any of these, Beast, Drol, Dbol. And then on the back side use your Tbol.
This way you get a very heavy hit up front and still finish off nice and strong with the Tbol.
I know that you are concerned with sides and thats a good thing. But also keep in mind bro that every one of these compounds is gonna affect every single bod differently.
Its like this bro. For me Drol it totally tits. I feel indestructible on it. I dont bloat if I watch my diet and drink enough water and I look dam good on it and my strength just never stops. But everybody else that I know says they feel crappy on it and bloat. So what I am saying is that you need to experiment with this stuff especially the orals. to see what really works for you.
Hell bro if I use drol and cut my cals its a fantastic cutter for me and I think it would be for a lot of peeps too if they would give it a shot. Its due to the super high anabolism of it. If you dont feed the hell out of it then its gonna cut you down.
Just some things for you to think about bro. You do what you feel will most benefit you and Im totally behind you.

Top Bottom