Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PR on Partial Deadlifts

WalkingBeast

Elite Dementor
Platinum
Nothing much, just a little PR. I did 405x15 off the rack, but banging the shit out of the pins in the process. haha I did what I could. Heres an exerpt of my shitty workout from my journal. ThanX for all the encouragement!!

5-24-04 Monday Back and Partial Deadlifts

Today I felt like shit. Extreme light-headedness before even entering the gym, and it only got worse. I still managed to force myself to do a nasty pull with 565 off the rack on the lowest setting. Which shows me that 585 will be no problem as soon as I come back in, feeling strong. Felt like I was going to pass out before even starting, but said fuck it, Im not backing down now. I also managed to tear a muscle in my upper thigh, which I only noticed after getting home. Its a dark red pertrusion the size of a pinky print. So its pretty small at the moment. But I figure its a tear. Ill continue with my routine none the less and hit legs on saturday most likely. I decided to take 2 days rest for my coming 5X5 routine on thursday, which I expect to be an easy 5X5 with 305 on the flat bench.I also started Cell-Tech a few days ago which should help me come in a few pounds heavier and hopefully stronger. It may even put me at 200lbs since Ive been around 195-197 on a full stomache. Im only taking one scoop a day though, to finish off an old container. Most of the time the 5-8 hours I spend training (and resting) back just flies by, today the 3 1/2 hours felt like a full workout. haha I managed to pull 405 off the rack for a 15 rep PR. I banged and smashed that shit off the pins though. haha Had to force it today.Heres the routine:

(191lbs before meals) (3 1/2 hours only, I believe...Felt longer...haha)

Chin-Ups:

T-Bar Row with Barbell:

90x15
135x15 (3 45lb plates)
180x15
225x12
250x10 (5 45lb plates and a quarter)

Partial Deadlifts:

135x12
225x10
315x1
405x1 (heavy today)
505x1 (heavy shit)
545x1 (heavier then FUCK itself)
565x1 (disgustingly heavy today. I had one side up for a long time, it got nasty as I screamed and struggled that fucker to completion)
405x15 (PR, literally BANGED that shit out, against the pins)

Alternating Dumbell Curls (to entertain myself, get a little PUMP):

55x8

Low Pulley Cable Rows:

165x15
195x15
225x15

Shit workout. TRAIN OR FUCKIN DIE!!

holy hell man... that's awsome...
i'm currently doing the 5x5's @ 315
the heaviest i went was 405 for one rep... and that killed me...

good shit bro... keep it up... !

Nice work Beast. Just remember any day at the gym is still better than the best day at work.

Cheers,
Scotsman

wnt2bBeast said:
Nice dedication bro!!! Get that muscle checked out..next PR is gonna be from the floor for you!!!!!!!!

ThanX brother!! Ill just give it a few days to heal before I hit legs on saturday. Its not dark red anymore. My next PR's on the deadlift will most likely be off the rack for a while, since Im aiming for 660 off the rack. That should guarantee a 600lb pull from the floor, conventional style. It might even put me over 600. Ill probabally throw in deads off the floor for reps at the very end of my deadlifting session though. It may be some time before I test my max off the floor. I want to max out my rack strength first, this always works best for me. ThanX again brother!!

french tickler said:
holy hell man... that's awsome...
i'm currently doing the 5x5's @ 315
the heaviest i went was 405 for one rep... and that killed me...

good shit bro... keep it up... !

ThanX brother!! Appreciate the encouragement!! Keep it up and youll be hitting 500 before too long!

Top Bottom