Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New pics - July04

Very good progress ! Just a feew minor details like lat width and delt perportion to iron out and your golden. No more 5x5 for you this year?

Looking amazing! Looks like you've brought up your calves too.

Is there any reason you're cutting now since you're not competing until next year?

looking huge man. some suggestions i have to even things out:
- i would devote more attention to the hams (they appear to be lagging from your side chest shot? could be just me though)
- like others have stated i'd focus more attention to back width as opposed to thickness

i think once you take care of that you'll be going places, fast.

thanks, and you guys are right on. For this next year, its about rounding out the delts, bringing up back width and trap size, hams, and calves. In training with other competitors, I can really see my weak spots now...
And I make the stupidest faces posing while facing the sun...

needsize said:
thanks, and you guys are right on. For this next year, its about rounding out the delts, bringing up back width and trap size, hams, and calves. In training with other competitors, I can really see my weak spots now...
And I make the stupidest faces posing while facing the sun...

Isn't bodybuilding great!! It's like working on a piece of art for a lifetime! Lookin jacked man! Great Job!

Can't say enough good things about you and how you look.

Your determination inside is showing on the outside...

B True

Top Bottom