Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New pics - July04

needsize

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Just finshed dieting down from around 258lbs(just under 5'9"), weighed in this morning when I took these at just over 230lbs. Not sure of bf, guessing around 8%

July003_bmp1.jpg

July004_bmp1.jpg

July005_bmp.jpg

July008_bmp.jpg

Last edited:
my back has come up this year, but still needs work to bring it up to par

July012_bmp.jpg

July014_bmp.jpg

July015_bmp.jpg

Hmmm... I think you need to add some thickness to your physique. You disappear when you turn sideways. No, no - my fault, that's my physique.

Great overall mass. Agree for the most part about your back, but as you know once you diet down your taper will come in alot better. How many weeks out are you?

mekannik said:
Hmmm... I think you need to add some thickness to your physique. You disappear when you turn sideways. No, no - my fault, that's my physique.

Great overall mass. Agree for the most part about your back, but as you know once you diet down your taper will come in alot better. How many weeks out are you?

thanks, my back and shoulders are definitely the focus for the next year.
I'm not competing this year, I still want to add another 20lbs before stepping on stage again

Damn, man you got real thick this year, a few thing I can add for helpful critique, you need more lat work since your lower back is overpowering, same with delts versue your chest, and for god's sake get a tan,lol. As always I am impressed

thanks guys
suston, you nailed it right on, I have revamped my routine for this year to focus on lat width, and bringing up delts, especially front and rear. This time around I'm using a routine that a buddy paid a lot of cash for from a pro bodybuilder that is a personal trainer, and my buddys back and delts are sick from using this routine

he bro, your lats and taper look improved from the last ones i saw, and should get better as your waist tightens up. You definately look great, and bigger from what i remember of the last ones when you started dieteing. You should be looking great for your next show, just keep chugging along.

Top Bottom