Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Killer ABS!

Buu

Hey group.

I (probably just like everyone of you reading this thread) want killer abs.

Here's what I do to work them out -

== 4 sets, 20 reps of "Jet Seat" ab excersies.
(Suspended by your arms, bringing your knees up to your stomach)
== 4 sets, 20 reps of crunches w/ medicine ball in hand
== 4 sets, 20 reps of crunches w/ weights
(I use a machine at the gym.. you set a weight, pull your arms back to hold onto the bars, and do crunches

I'll do all of the above as the last 3 excercises before I do my stretches and leave the gym.

How about you? What's your killer ab excercise secret?

-- Here's the thing.. although my abs are hard, I don't SEE them. No definition. Who can shed some light on this subject? I've read posts that your abs are all about diet.. well what's the diet? Can we clarify on this? What fules your abs? What makes them so happy that they'll gain super definition?

As has been reiterated probably 100s of times in the past week alone, getting visible abs is all about diet and cardio. Check out the diet board, there are probably several threads on the first page about cutting diets. Stick to a diet, throw in some cardio, lift regularly and you'll be seeing your abs in no time.

psilo said:
As has been reiterated probably 100s of times in the past week alone, getting visible abs is all about diet and cardio. Check out the diet board, there are probably several threads on the first page about cutting diets. Stick to a diet, throw in some cardio, lift regularly and you'll be seeing your abs in no time.

Agreed... although my feeling is that cardio should only be thrown in as a last resort... unless you are really chunky...

drbones2 said:
Agreed... although my feeling is that cardio should only be thrown in as a last resort... unless you are really chunky...

Yeah, and if you don't care about heart health in general. I find I get out of shape when I don't do cardio, even if I'm lifting intensely. If I could only do strongman stuff...

Top Bottom