Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinking beer???? good or bad???

I have built a marvelous physique thanks to my beer.

I try to drink about 2 cans right before a workout, helps get my energy going! Also, 1 case in the morning really sets me straight. I tell ya I am sooo CHISELED becuse of beer.

It has also changed my love life. My wife was having one night stands with the UPS man but now she's all over me every night. Thanks BEER!!

Lol...sorry bro

funny that I see this post because I'm up right now at 6:30 in the morning drinking V8 and tons of water to get hydrated after a night of drinking.

as long as you don't drink self-destructively (as I used too in the past :() drinking won't kill your efforts in the gym. as stated though it is in NO WAY beneficial.

yeah dude, no benefits or no major fuck up for you if you dont go over the top.
If you are bulking, dont think about it, there are around 180 cals in a pint, as long as you dont go and drink 10(1800cals) then go to bed(would you normally eat that amount of cals before bed??, i think not)
If you do drink, try to drink water after you are done drinking, it will get the shit out of you quicker, because you will be pissing all the time!!!
Also alcohol dehydrates you, so drink that mofo'n H2O!!!

If i am out on a large one(mates b'day or some shit) i keep a 2 letre bottle of water by my bed, when i come home, i try to drink most of it before bed.....i am up in the night then pissing like a cunt!!!! it helps you alot, no hangover, gets you hydrated(depending on how much you have drunk!)

Just drink dude, enjoy your life, u only have one(as a human, u could come back as an ant or some shit!!)

LOL!!!

Dark beer...cures what ails ya...

B True

having a drink or two occasionally does not hurt you, you think all the pros never have a drink or anything. the thing to make sure you dont do is binge drink thats when your body gets into trouble, with all the dehdryation it brings you and its other problems.

Top Bottom